IGNORED

Our Baby Graduated

mini-muffin

These are a few pic's I took at our daughters graduation last saturday. The first is her and daddy(muffinman), the second is the proof(her degree), the third is her and as we found out that day her fiance. They plan on getting married in Oct. of 09.

We're very proud of her she graduated cum laude, though I know she would have liked it to be better then that. She's a bit of a perfectionist and always liked getting A's in school.

Margaret

I think congrats have to go out to all of you. Firstly to you and muffinman for raising such a fine outstanding young woman, you have obviously done a great job as parents. And big congratulations to your daughter for getting her diploma and on her engagemnt to "her guy"

Woo hoo!! big cheers all around!

Brian:cool10::cool10:

CONGRATS!!

Oh Jeff, You want to borrow a gun??

Good luck. Good Son-in-Laws are hard to come by. I've been lucky.

When she was in high school the boys joked that they could be great friends with Jeff unless they had an interest in his daughter. He wasn't exactly happy, but then nobody will ever be good enough for his little girl. I have to remind him she's 24.

Margaret

Hi Margaret and Jeff,

Way to go and both of you should be patting each other on the back for a job well done. Be proud and happy.

My daughter got married last year, also a year after she picked up her Masters, and I am really happy to have a new son. Those two events made me realize that there was nothing in the way of retirement anymore.

Ain't life wonderful? Enjoy.

Edited by Tatonka

Hi Peggy and Jeff,

You got the troublemakers mixed up.......:stirthepot: Yama Mama is Peggy & Mini Muffin is Margret..........

Should we give you a few moments, to get your foot out of your mouth???????:rotf::rotf::rotf:

She's already working Don. She's got a job at a newspaper up where she lives and they just put out their first magazine which she got the cover on. When I get my copy I'll post the cover pic on here. Plus she's gonna be doing the photography for one maybe two weddings.

The newspaper is the Blue Ridge Christian News, don't know the name of the magazine. It's mostly fishing and hunting and it'll be available in the western part of NC.

As for grandkids I'm looking forward to it, not sure Jeff is ready for being a grandpa just yet.

Oh never was called Peggy, Maggie, Maggs, Hey you, and a few I can't mention here.

Margaret

The warmest of congratulations to all three (oops, four!) of you. The years of wondering are now over and you can take a deep sigh of success and know that you have made the lives of others better and that it is now their turn to emulate the example you have set for them.

This comes as no surprise to anyone who knows you, but it is nice to have the documen-

tation to confirm that it is really true.

Best sincere wishes to all,

Poledar:superman:

Congratts to you all!! You must be real proud of her, as you should be! You all have done a great job of making her a mature adult. But now is the time for her to make her own decisions for her future. :080402gudl_prv: to her, and the begining of the rest of her life!!

Yep muffinman does clean up pretty good when I can get him that way. I gotta find the pic from my sisters wedding when he was in a tux. That would shock you all.

The future son in law on a 1st gen, hmmmm that's not a bad idea.

Margaret

But' date=' Margaret, where is a picture of you at this monumental event?:confused24:[/color']

Jeff too those and I didn't like the way I looked in em. :rotf::rotf:

By the way does she have a boy friend? My son in on the prowl

Gene she's engaged now, so she's kinda not available.

Margaret

Thanks for all the congratulations on all the big events.

My magazine is called Western North Carolina's Adventure Outdoors, you can find it if you live in one of these 23 counties in NC: Alleghany, Ashe, Avery, Buncombe, Burke, Caldwell, Cherokee, Clay, Graham, Haywood, Henderson, Jackson, Macon, Madison, McDowell, Mitchell, Polk, Rutherford, Swain, Transylvania, Watuga, Wilkes, Yancey. I did the entire layout and took many of the photos, most notably the cover photo (which is the tail of a rainbow trout). I'm going to try to attach the pdf of the front and back cover pages (which are both my photos). The excess space around everything is due to the margins for the trim lines that the printer requires, at least it will give a good impression of what the cover looks like (it's on glossy paper). Apparently one store that we left 100 copies of the magazine at has already called for more because they are gone! It's nice to know that people really like it. The company that does the printing said it was the best looking first publication they ever printed, with the fewest problems in doing so and that the guys on the print line loved the magazine and were just as excited about it as we were.