IGNORED

where's pegster

Snarley Bill

Hey Bill,

I've been lurking in the background lately. I've been doing a lot more reading than I have posting. I've been doing quite of bit of courting over the past year or so, so I haven't been on here as much as I used to be. I met a wonderful lady about a year ago and as of last week, we are now engaged. No plans yet for the big day, but we are thinking about going to Hot Springs, Ar. for the "I do's" when the time comes. Like Ozark said, I'm thinking of selling the bike, as I don't ride it much anymore. I was just sitting here thinking about the least I would take for it and I don't know if it would bring it or not, so who knows if she'll go or stay at this time. This sight has been great to me and I've got to meet a lot of great people from here so even if the bike goes, I'm sure I will still be hanging around. I will never forget what y'all did for me when I lost Cathy and you will never be forgotten. I have been so blessed to be able to meet the caliber of people that I have met from here. The VentureRiders will always have a special place in my heart.

By the way, I hope the meet and eat went well for you. I know y'all had a good time.

Hey Mike,

No plans yet for the big day, but we are thinking about going to Hot Springs, Ar. for the "I do's" when the time comes.

So it sounds like a rally in Hot Springs is coming up! We'll do our best to behave!! :rotf:

This sight has been great to me and I've got to meet a lot of great people from here so even if the bike goes, I'm sure I will still be hanging around. I will never forget what y'all did for me when I lost Cathy and you will never be forgotten. I have been so blessed to be able to meet the caliber of people that I have met from here. The VentureRiders will always have a special place in my heart.

Mike the pleasure has been ours. You are a wonderful brother and I will never forget what you did for me as well. Cathy and Debbie live on through this site. God Bless You Brother.

By the way, I hope the meet and eat went well for you. I know y'all had a good time.

Mike,

You may be able to sell the bike, but you will NEVER be able to buy us all off!!! We will be here ....along with you forever!!:rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

Congratts on the next step foreward! That is GREAT news! You will just have to get her on here too, thats all there is to it! Don't be a stranger! You know we love ya!

:bighug:and we have missed you too!

That is some of the best news I have heard in quite a while. Why all the secrecy Mike? Don't remember any mention of her in the Christmas cards and Happy New Years greetings. You have got to stay in our happy little family and post the happy date. Like Alan said, So it sounds like a rally in Hot Springs is coming up! We'll do our best to behave!! :rotf: Ditto.

Congratulations Brother. Yee - Haaa

:ice_congrats-vi6886 :ice_awesome-vi46644

mike thats great news, please don't sell your bike we would all miss your great company. bring your lady to some of the meets. we would love to meet her. linda and i wish you all the happiness in the world. how about a venture rider wedding. anyway good luck and don't leave us. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

Mike its good to see you on here. Congratulations on the engagement. I would sell that fist gen and get a real bike.:stirthepot:

Redneck, you tryin' to get Pegstr to sell it to you on the QT? Before you know it, you'll be like Squidley and be back on a first Gen, the only REAL bike out there! You know that all us "quality" folks ride 'em. :stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

Dan

BTW Pegstr, congrats on the upcoming nuptuals, better do it on the opposite side of the country if you don't want all of us down there! I know why you haven't told her about us! You didn't want her to know what a deviate you are by hangin' out with a bunch of nasty bikers like us!!! :080402gudl_prv:

Mike its good to see you on here. Congratulations on the engagement. I would sell that fist gen and get a real bike.:stirthepot:

mike ! you wouldn't recognize a "good bike", if it ran smooth over ya!

that's why you are still on that old blue and white thing!:stirthepot::stirthepot:

:rotf::rotf:

just jt

Dang,

I guess I'm going to have to start posting more. I had almost forgot how fun it was for all y'all to ag it on LOL!! Hey Redneck, You rascal, I should've expected it from you, good to hear from you Mike. Dan, you are wrong on keeping y'all a secret from her. She knows all about y'all,,,, the good and the baaaaddd LOL!!! Thanks to all of you and have a safe riding season!!

Dang,

I guess I'm going to have to start posting more. I had almost forgot how fun it was for all y'all to ag it on LOL!! Hey Redneck, You rascal, I should've expected it from you, good to hear from you Mike. Dan, you are wrong on keeping y'all a secret from her. She knows all about y'all,,,, the good and the baaaaddd LOL!!! Thanks to all of you and have a safe riding season!!

hey pegster, bring her up to the eureka springs meet so we can all meet her. then we can fill her in on what she's getting into. :rasberry::rotf::rotf:your good buddy snarly bill :stirthepot:

Hey Mike, good on you brother! :15_8_211[1]:ditto what Bill Said.

mike thats great news, please don't sell your bike we would all miss your great company. bring your lady to some of the meets. we would love to meet her. linda and i wish you all the happiness in the world. how about a venture rider wedding. anyway good luck and don't leave us. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

:thumbsup:. . . . . . . . . . .Wayne

..................................................................................

BTW Pegstr, congrats on the upcoming nuptuals, better do it on the opposite side of the country if you don't want all of us down there! I know why you haven't told her about us! ....................................................................................................................... :080402gudl_prv:

Hey Dan, you know that won't work! We VentureRiders are EVERYWHERE!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_1_208.gif Congratulations Mike!!! Now just get your new sweetie on the back of the bike and let her meet a few of the ladies here (not the guys! :rotfl:) and you'll have the best of all worlds!

Hey Dan, you know that won't work! We VentureRiders are EVERYWHERE!!! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_1_208.gif Congratulations Mike!!! Now just get your new sweetie on the back of the bike and let her meet a few of the ladies here (not the guys! :rotfl:) and you'll have the best of all worlds!

Yea....Thats because the Ladies around here are the best!!! We would welcome her.....not scare her away!!

Hey, I wouldn't worry about that, she doesn't meet a stranger. She's been working with the public for 20 years, so she's definitely used to all kind of people and I haven't met a bad one on this site yet. There's not but one problem on a ride in. I sold my bike yesterday. I had about decided to keep it, but I had a guy come by that had talked to a friend of mine and he told him i was thinking of selling it and gave him a price. The guy tried to talk me down, but I decided if i couldn't get my asking price, I would just keep it, because i know what kind of shape the bike was in. He took it and i told him about this sight, so he might be checking in before too long. I'm still gonna hang around here and my girl is already talking about another bike later on, so who knows??

Hey, I wouldn't worry about that, she doesn't meet a stranger. She's been working with the public for 20 years, so she's definitely used to all kind of people and I haven't met a bad one on this site yet. There's not but one problem on a ride in. I sold my bike yesterday. I had about decided to keep it, but I had a guy come by that had talked to a friend of mine and he told him i was thinking of selling it and gave him a price. The guy tried to talk me down, but I decided if i couldn't get my asking price, I would just keep it, because i know what kind of shape the bike was in. He took it and i told him about this sight, so he might be checking in before too long. I'm still gonna hang around here and my girl is already talking about another bike later on, so who knows??
a thousand nastys on you. sell your bike? thats unamerican. we need to slap your hand. you better get another one. eureka springs is coming up in sept and we don't need no one driving a chase vehicle. you better hang around or we will come looking for you. :rasberry: hope everything turns out great for you two. keep us posted. bill :clap2::clap2: :2133: