IGNORED

Five Brothers Riding In Australia

spear

Hey gang.

I've posted elsewhere on this site about an annual trip me and my 4 brothers do every year before Easter. 2008 was year 5, and in the name of technology one of my brothers decided to mount a video camera on his Harley and film some of our ride. He's pretty tricky with A/V stuff, and he produced this little gem.

Just to give you some stats - our ages range from 42 to 56. We live in different parts of the east of Australia, with the 2 brothers furtherest apart being separated by over 1,000 kms. So this year we met in the middle at a place called Stanthorpe, just over the border in Queensland.

The bikes involved are my 2004 RSV, a 2007 Harley, a 2004 Harley, a 1998 Harley and a 1983 Honda Super Bol d'or.

Enjoy - and I hope it loads okay for you.

http://www.members.ceinternet.com.au:80/tpearson/assets/Stanthorpe.WMV

Guest BluesLover

Thanks for sharing! But aren't all y'all ridin' on the wrong side of the road???!!!:whistling::Avatars_Gee_George::cool10:

Great to see that common love for motorcycling in the family.

Cheers,

Thanks for sharing! But aren't all y'all ridin' on the wrong side of the road???!!!:whistling::Avatars_Gee_George::cool10:

Great to see that common love for motorcycling in the family.

Cheers,

You got it in 1 Lou.

We like to live dangerously.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

• 10 months later...

Well guys and gals - all the above was from last year.

This year's ride was a wash-out.

We planned to ride to a place called Brunswick Heads on the far north coast of New South Wales for the weekend of 3-4-5 April. And as Murphy's Law would have it - every time you plan something 12 months ahead, the rot sets in. Torrential rains and flooding.

Not at all good weather for a bike.

So - instead of 5 of us meeting up there we did this.

Nick (with the pins in his leg from an off last year) stayed home - doctor's and pillion's orders.

Matthew, who lives on the coast in Queensland also stayed home as he was washed out as well.

Chris, Tim and I met in Tamworth where we originally planned to spend the first night of our 5 days trip and spent 2 days there with our sister. Did a ride around the countryside in between showers, then headed home on the Sunday.

We always photograph our trips and do a video. The video (Harley-mounted camera) is in production, and I have done the 5x7 postcard for everyone.

I've attached the card for your perusal. Enjoy.

It shows:

Top left - our bikes at Chaffey Dam between Tamworth and Nundle.

Top centre - our bikes parked on the New England Highway at Wallabadah for lunch.

Top right - having lunch at Wallabadah.

Centre left - us and our bikes prior to leaving for home.

Centre - having a BBQ dinner with our sister.

Centre right - me and Chris having a break at Spring Ridge on the way home.

Bottom left - hey - who else?

Bottom panorama - the 3 bikes, Tim, Chris and me at Chaffey Dam.

Bottom right 2 shots - Tim (top) and Chris (bottom) with their Harleys.

That was GREAT!!!!!!! Hat's off to your Bro. That was one of the best riding videos I've seen in a while. Not a dull moment anywhere. Entertainment plus..:clap2::thumbsup2: Some of these 'homies' are nothing more than 10-15 minutes of blacktop, and booring as hell...