IGNORED

Ohio Turnpike

Mariner Fan

http://www.printfree.com/Signs/01Signs/NoSoliciting.gif

Now that's just gross... :hihi:

Not sure what you're thinking here... My point was they don't supply you with a towel like a truckstop does. But they also don't charge you like a Truckstop.

No one is like State of Chicago HaHa :rotf::rotf:every 5 or 10 mil.s are toll but Thats only on I 294 :doh:

I 294 is mayor Chicago ByPass. I have I-Pass unit ( same as e-z Pass) and I'm flying away trough open road toll. If you want to bit a trafic stay away from Chicago Interstate from 7:30 to 9:30 AM and from 4 to 7 PM during week days. Rush hours are no-no to drive trough Chicagoland, And I belive thats same for any major city in US.

Who ever is traveling trough Chicago make sure to have full pocket of change, some exits are coins only, so if you dont have exact change, best way is to drive trough I-Pass line, and log date, tame and exit # so you can pay over internet or during regular busines hours on any of Oasis along expressway. Big Brother have your licence plate# recorded and will send you mail with photo with fee of toll but + $20.00. for each photo.:Avatars_Gee_George:

Not sure what you're thinking here... My point was they don't supply you with a towel like a truckstop does. But they also don't charge you like a Truckstop.

Oh...I thought you were inviting us to take a shower with you but to bring our own towels.

KIDDING! :D