BJB

I have been having difficulty signing in from other computers, and tried to modify my password. Lost everything and went through the procedure of 'cant rememeber password' but it never sent me a new one. Therefore I had to register again because I could not contact anyone.

Used to be BJBoomer Now registered as BJB

Hi Barry

I was wondering if you knew when the stock car race season starts out there, I usually get out there for a few races a year, you guys have a great track to watch the dirt track stocks on. I cant find their schedule of races on a website.

Thanks,

Brian:cool10::cool10:

Thanks Freebird. I just had trouble again and got locked out for 15 minutes. I wonder if it has something to do with 'forum' and 'forums' in the top left corner of the web site? I see them both used.

Also, when trying to change password, it says it will email me a new one...but it never did. That is why I had to reregister.

Brian will check on race schedule today and get back to you.

Thanks Freebird. I just had trouble again and got locked out for 15 minutes. I wonder if it has something to do with 'forum' and 'forums' in the top left corner of the web site? I see them both used.

Also, when trying to change password, it says it will email me a new one...but it never did. That is why I had to reregister.

Brian will check on race schedule today and get back to you.

No, Forum and Forums is the same...I just screwed up and gave them different names when I added the links. I just tested and the email password is working. I suspect that it got caught in a spam filter. Do you have a spam folder? If so, check that but it really doesn't matter at this point. Also remember when you are trying to login from a different computer that passwords ARE case sensitive. If your password is TEST...then Test or test would not work. You have to enter it the exact way that you created it.

Hey Don how do you go to the threads you had posted to now?

Same way as before I think. Just go to your UserCP and click on "Subscribed". You can also go to your profile and see a link to all your posts and all the threads that you have started.