IGNORED

has beer put it so nicley

Thom

Please excuse me for saying , but sounds like we have crisis at the present time . Fund raisers ....raffles and all good deeds are great for the future , but the problem is now !

Everyone is saying they are willing to pay ....."well crap or get of the pot !" is what my grandpa used to tell me put in a nicer way .

I know Don is doing the best he can , more panic over anything and he doesn't ask for anything or much at all . But it time for us that say they are willing to commit , then please do so . This our home , just need to pay the rent somewhat .

i put this in its own thread because it needs to said and Beer said it perfect , Don is gonna to hate me and he has never ask us for a dime ! sometimes it feels so good to take a crap so everybody that can try it and see how goood it feels !!!

i feel a lot better now that i did !!!

thom

Edited by Thom

Please excuse me for saying , but sounds like we have crisis at the present time . Fund raisers ....raffles and all good deeds are great for the future , but the problem is now !

Everyone is saying they are willing to pay ....."well crap or get of the pot !" is what my grandpa used to tell me put in a nicer way .

I know Don is doing the best he can , more panic over anything and he doesn't ask for anything or much at all . But it time for us that say they are willing to commit , then please do so . This our home , just need to pay the rent somewhat .

i put this in its own thread because it needs to said and Beer said it perfect , Don is gonna to hate me and he has never ask us for a dime ! sometimes it feels so good to take a crap so everybody that can try it and see how goood it feels !!!

i feel a lot better now that i did !!!

thom

Hey Thom

If ya got something to say just say it don't hold back. spit it out !!!!!!!:whistling:

Gramps was right BTW!

OK GROUP HUG! :bighug:

Can I get the ball rolling here with a five spot? Where do I send it to?

Guest bsreg

I hit the donate button tonight for three reasons..

1. Because I have it..

2. Because I appreciate you folks...

3. Because I am sure I will pester the $hit out of everyone with the new venture purchase...

I hit the donate button tonight for three reasons..

1. Because I have it..

2. Because I appreciate you folks...

3. Because I am sure I will pester the $hit out of everyone with the new venture purchase...

bsreg,Pester away my friend! Thank You!!

Submitted some this morning and plan to do more in the future.

Don't think I could make it through the day without this place. While it was down this morning for me I just didn't feel like I had a reason to get dressed and go to work.:confused24::thumbsup:

I LOVE YOU GUYS!:rasberry:

I donated less than an hour ago. The amount donated is not comparable to the knowledge/experience I have gained since finding this Site.

Pony up folks and pay the piper.....Losing this Site is not a good option IMHO.

Regards.........Boomer