IGNORED

Clutch

There are no adjustments that I am aware of. If you have spungee feeling, I would guess you have air in the line. I would start with bleeding the air. You can search the forum, many topics on that. Here is one with good tips. For me, I filled my reservoir, tied back the handle and let it sit overnight. Others claim that mechanically it can not work. https://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?141134-1st-Generation-Clutch-Slave&highlight=bleed+clutch

Not sure last time I picked up this bike in April it has 53000 miles on it and I seem to be moving from one issue to the next I figure at this rate I should be very familiar with it..lol ok I will drain tomorrow and refill tomorrow.

Not sure last time I picked up this bike in April it has 53000 miles on it and I seem to be moving from one issue to the next I figure at this rate I should be very familiar with it..lol ok I will drain tomorrow and refill tomorrow.

Most of the maintenance schedules I've used require DOT to be flushed out every 2 years or so, I'm guilty of occasionally getting more seasons out of DOT than less haha. Make sure the inside of the master cyl is good and clean and no sludge or debris over the tiny ports on the floor of the MC.

Your oil choice is what many of us are using, I use the conventional non-synthetic T4 version of the Rotella 15-40 but I know others are are using semi or full synth. I know some oils can interfere with clutch operation but Rotella seems to work really well. Generally I dont use synthetic engine or gearbox oils unless called for by the manufacturer, but If I'm not mistaken many here use the T5 or T6 Rotella versions with no trouble.

I agree, the Rotella works great for me. I would also change out the clutch fluid, because it is the right think to do and inexpensive. But your symptoms sure sound like a bit of air in the system. They can be a pain to get air free.