IGNORED

If I hadn't gone geezerdom and timed out, I'd be all over this like a fly on icky!!

cowpuc

Unfortunately, the serial number indicates that it was built before the second gear fix. Too bad. I know that some just skip second gear but I wouldn't like that and I've gotten too old to rebuild one.

Good point Bossman!! I am not in the market any longer so I didn't even bother to look that deep but INDEED,, that would make it a no go for me too!!

But $800? I Don't know if I would pay that much knowing about a 2nd gear issue. Also plastics look a little faded and that tells me they may be kind of brittle.

Zip tie the plastic on and ride the socks off it and covering it with stickers from all the places it took ya then the shine is irrelevant :big-grin-emoticon:.. I was thinking it was new enough that the 2nd Gear wouldn't be an issue but,,, as Don pointed out,, it's pre 2nd gear rehab makes it a $400 scoot at best IMHO.. :thumbsup:

Good point Bossman!! I am not in the market any longer so I didn't even bother to look that deep but INDEED,, that would make it a no go for me too!!

Zip tie the plastic on and ride the socks off it and covering it with stickers from all the places it took ya then the shine is irrelevant :big-grin-emoticon:.. I was thinking it was new enough that the 2nd Gear wouldn't be an issue but,,, as Don pointed out,, it's pre 2nd gear rehab makes it a $400 scoot at best IMHO.. :thumbsup:

Damn we some cheap asses LMFAO