IGNORED

Not letting me upload photos?

Chaharly

Maybe the file is too large. Try reducing the file size and retry.

I don't believe so. I'll try that though

Yes, I can't download files either. Not since November.

:farmer:

I don't remember when the last time I uploaded a picture is. Wonder if its been about the same time.

Cha, are you sending from your phone?

No sir, right off the computer . Its still not letting me upload

Pic Process,,, lets start with the assumption you are trying to send to VR from a phone,, if this is not the case just start reading from where we go from Computer File:

Either send your pics from the phone to your computer via email (what I do when members want assistance with pic uploading to VR) or download them from your phone to your computer (what I do with Tippies super smart phone). Mo"ve the pictures to "Picture File" in your puter. Open "paint" found in Windows Accessories. Click on "File" in Paint. Click on "Open", select pic you want to move to Paint - highlight it and click on "Open" at bottom of page, pic will appear in Paint Window, click on "Image", click on "resize", click on "Pixels", type in 1000 in the horizontal box, if vertical box shows more than 1000 pixels - blank out the boxes and enter 1000 in the verticle. Click "OK" at bottom. Click "File" back in Paint. Click "Save As", enter new name for Pic and save as JPEG.

Go back to your Picture File on your hard drive, you will now have both versions of the Pic, both the original and the resized. Use the resized one to upload to VR.

*** In VR upload, when you finish uploading the pics you want posted, look at the bottom of the management page and notice "insert" icon. Click on that and the pics show in the attachment area will be inserted as full pictures in the page you are posting...

Want a video of all that? Can do if necessary!!

I don't remember when the last time I uploaded a picture is. Wonder if its been about the same time.

Hold on, gonna try posting one that I resized and see what happens.. If you see a picture here it worked for me :icon_lurker:

Yep same for me.

:farmer:

That's an awesome pic of the grand kids!

Thanks Cha,, that there is testerone in motion I tell ya!! They were just here for their mom's sisters wedding and when asked what was the most fun over that week of wedding vacation time,, the older grandson's response was "shooting the 308 AR10 and bustin clay pigeons with Grandpa ABSOLUTELY". Cant wait to get back out to California "play" with that pair:thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:!!!!

P.S. = that is pic that my daughter took with her phone and text to me to Tippies smart phone. I saved the pic on Tips phone, downloaded to the computer via cord to the USB port and did the resize thing to post here...

PERFECT!! You BETCHA @Chaharly - you are welcome and ANYTIME = pleasure is/was mine brother!!! Now keep those AWESOME pics a rollin in!!!:thumbsup: