IGNORED

Amp and risers question

It's been a busy couple of weeks.

Sent the seats off to Spencer to be reworked. Haven't had a chance to ride them to see if it cured my ills. Added driving lights to the fender, slipped the forks an inch, put the smaller Clearview tinted with vent on, and did the amp for the cassette mod. Couple of questions;

On the amp mod it seems like I'm topping out and distorting way to quick. I'd say I'm tapped in after the stock amp. Anyone got the wiring schematic to bypass the stock amp?

Using risers; the rubber stoppers no longer work for the fairing and it shakes. How have you dealt with this to fix it?

I have slashcut pipes to put on, but I'd ordered the wide chrome clamps to put them on with and for the life of me can't find them. I have the box they came in, remember looking at them, and they've vanished...

I put on the Baron's risers this winter. I just shoved the rubber stoppers in between the bars and the fairing real hard. They wedged in pretty tight and have not moved yet. (500 miles) There is nothing below them, but they stabilize the fairing nicely.

I put on the Baron's risers this winter. I just shoved the rubber stoppers in between the bars and the fairing real hard. They wedged in pretty tight and have not moved yet. (500 miles) There is nothing below them, but they stabilize the fairing nicely.

Well, I hadn't tried that yet but may.

Guest Dareman

I did the same thing WKBOARD did with Rubber Stoppers.

They are wedged in real tight and have not moved.

My fairing is rock solid.

I did a 125 mile trip yesterday and purposely rode on some real bumpy roads.

Nothing moved, Nothing came loose. Nothing shook, rattled or rolled

The Risers work great!