IGNORED

Remote battery life

--

On your '18 Venture/Eluder, have you had to change out the battery on your remote start key fob yet? If so, how many months or miles of use did you get on it first? And when it quit working, did it just stop completely or get weaker and weaker?

--

I can't answer your quetions but are you aware that you can turn the remote off, thus extending battery life.

--

So it seems. I'm not using it at all as I use a different bike for 6 months while in AZ for the winter. Mine didn't quit anytime during the 6 months I used it last summer. I will just carry a battery for insurance this summer. That procedure with the key is quite a trick--don't want to do it much. If the battery just gives less power so you are aware it's about to quit, that gives one some leeway.

--

My wife and I usually spend some time in Arizona every winter. This year it was the first two weeks in January. We were in the Green Valley area. I see Video Arizona is that area and I failed to contact him. Never even thought of getting in contact with him until I was back home. What area are you in?

My wife and I usually spend some time in Arizona every winter. This year it was the first two weeks in January. We were in the Green Valley area. I see Video Arizona is that area and I failed to contact him. Never even thought of getting in contact with him until I was back home. What area are you in?

--

Summers in CO where there are lots of rides out of that western city. Winters in Wickenburg, AZ where there are not so many rides any time of year real close. In AZ it's down towards Gila Bend, over to Bagdad or up to Prescott. But the winter upper rides are rather chilly.

--

--

Summers in CO where there are lots of rides out of that western city. Winters in Wickenburg, AZ where there are not so many rides any time of year real close. In AZ it's down towards Gila Bend, over to Bagdad or up to Prescott. But the winter upper rides are rather chilly.

--

We ought to meet up in Gila Bend sometime and compare our GT's. I winter down here in Tucson. I just had the J&M Bluetooth setup installed on my bike. They are located right here in Tucson so I went direct to the factory.

Tom

We ought to meet up in Gila Bend sometime and compare our GT's. I winter down here in Tucson. I just had the J&M Bluetooth setup installed on my bike. They are located right here in Tucson so I went direct to the factory.

Tom

--

I had my helmet speakers set up at J&M when I purchased the GT last April. I ended up being able to just purchase a helmet from them that already had the speakers installed. Now though, I don't keep the GT down here. For this area I use one of my RoadStars.

--

--

I had my helmet speakers set up at J&M when I purchased the GT last April. I ended up being able to just purchase a helmet from them that already had the speakers installed. Now though, I don't keep the GT down here. For this area I use one of my RoadStars.

--

I bought a new HJC helmet and J&M installed the 45 MM speakers into it while I waited. I had an issue after I got home. Pairing it with my phone the music sounded very compressed and awful. I called them the next morning and said to come back in. They swapped out the Bluetooth unit for another new one and then it was fine. The first helmet speakers that actually have bass. I am very happy with the helmet part.

The Bluetooth for the motorcycle is a expensive weight in my left saddle bag right now. What is not very clear on J&M's website is that you need the Yamaha passenger headset cable to make it go. Part number 2DG-H25B0-V0-00 in case anyone else is reading this. I assume this is only on the Eluder as the Venture already comes with the 7 pin socket. I have one on order and it should arrive this week.