IGNORED

Motorcycle Dolly/stand

bill04

Looks like it's made to straddle a standard motorcycle jack but with the adaptor I use on mine to lift the RSV it wouldn't work. Why not just leave it on the jack? Then you can roll it to where ever you want it. Carbon 1 makes a jack adaptor with legs that would do the same job but it doesn't have wheels to move it around once you get it up in the air.

There's been a couple of guys who have bought my adapter and added their own set of swivel wheels to the legs.

I tried once but the wheels I used had rubber and they made it hard to move. Something with a hard set of wheels is the way to go if doing this.

Larry

Ibelieve what you are looking at is an engine stand. The short of it... I wouldn't ! :no-no-no:

First it's not made for that and second it's made in China would you want a fine Japanese bike hanging up there on a cheap chinese stand?:(

Go to Costco, they sell a motorcycle jack. Probably also made in china, but at least if the welds pop you'll have some recourse.:confused24:

You use it in conjunction with the Fat Jack (scissors type). It rolls right around it. The makers of the Fat Jack sell it. I think it's rated for 1500 lbs and sell for around $250.

• 9 months later...

Harbor Freight no longer sells these stands, I have been trying to buy two of them and was informed that they no longer carry this item, I have a 99 Venture and a 06 Honda VTXR that I have to put 4X4s under them for winter storage and if I want to work on one of them I have to put them on a MC jack.