IGNORED

Orlins Maintenance Day and Ride JUNE 29

OrlinEngh

I sure didn't think that when I joined this great site that I would be persuaded to hosting a Maintenance Day. Here we are going on our seventh year of having a get together here at our place.

Maintenance Days, Regional Rally and a International Rally and oh what fun we have had. So here we go for another, Can hardly wait to see our old friends and get to make some new ones.

I will put it on the calendar and on the Regional Ride's

Orlin and Sharon

• 3 months later...

There is only a couple that have signed up on the calendar, I know there are those of you that have told me that you are coming but could you please RSVP on the calendar so that we will have a good idea for food for Saturday evening.

It will also help for putting rides together and where we will stop for lunch on Saturday.

Some info for those of you that havent been here before its all pretty much come as you are nothing fancy here we like it that way, we like to make time for all to set and visit and relax and of course get in a ride to see the area.

Dont be shy if you want to get here on Thursday do so, We like to get in a ride on Friday and have dinner and a evening ride and back here to set around the fire and relax.

Saturday due some mainteneance if we have some to do and off for lunch then a affternoon ride then back here for a cookout and bonfire.

Sunday is just hang out and say good bye and wish all a safe ride back home. There are those that stay untill Monday we dont mind, we like the company.

I know that Sharon is getting excited to see our Venture Rider freinds as am I seems like it has been a long busy winter.

Orlin

• 3 weeks later...
Can you put up some details, where , what your planing , if we can camp at your place. for us new to all this.

Its pretty laid back time we like to make sure that we get time to chat and relax and get in a ride around the area. We stay to the county roads and other paved back roads and its a nice enjoyable ride at a nice pace so every one is safe.

Thursday is just a hang out kind of a day and go by the seat of our pants and see what happens.

Friday is great those that are coming and go for a short ride to get dinner and back here to our place for a campfire and relax and chat.

Saturday, morning is get some maintenance on the bikes if there is some to be done then a short ride to have lunch then a afternoon ride and back here for a cookout and bonfire.

And for those that may not want to ride we don't twist any arms, there are some nice shops in Viroqua to go and see, or you are welcome to hang out here and relax.

Sunday is see those off that are heading for home and take it from there.

We do have plenty of room to campout either up around the house or we have a camping area down by the creek.

To find us is pretty easy, we are 6 miles east of Viroqua on Hwy 56, E9364 Hwy 56 Viroqua is the address

Hope you cam make it.

Orlin

Can you put up some details, where , what your planing , if we can camp at your place. for us new to all this.

KC, IMHO, the Orlin and Sharon MD (or ANY chance one gets to drop a bag at their campground and explore the region and explore the wonderful companionship that that group up there offers) is a dont miss if ya have the chance.. Truthfully,, some of the most down to earth - wonderful people you will ever meet!! Also, some VERY knowledgeable folks if you have V-4 questions IMHO. If you do make it,, Orlins pretty easy to convince to at least give good directions to the back roads leading to The Wisconsin Wildcat.. If Or doesn't include this on one of your awesome rides/tours, ya might wanna take a shot a getting him to direct you, via the backroads, to this worthy ride,, just another IMHO's my friend:

• 1 month later...

Sure hope the weather holds out enough for us to get a ride or two at Orlin's and Sharon's. It will be great to see some faces I remember and hopefully some new ones, as well. We always have a blast. :900[1]:

I am hoping to swing by Wild Things Fur company to pick up one of their sheepskin seat covers. I was kicking myself for not getting one the last time we were there.

Let me know if you want me to bring anything.

I just got done putting the ride for Saturday together, Still have to do the pre ride and have to take a afternoon off to get it done I wont have my copilot along since she is at church camp so I hope I wont get lost along my way:whistling:

We will leave here from our place around 1:00 and head for the Tippy Toe Inn at Chaseburg and from there to Westby and a stop at Central Express and then its off to the Goose Barn for some ice cream:fnd_(16): then a stop at Wild Things. Did someone say they wanted to stop by there,

Then as long as we are in the area a ride threw the Wildcat and to Lafarge and see how we are doing for time and see if we are ready to head back for the cookout and bonfire.

Safe travels to those that are coming sure is going to be great seeing everyone.:D

0rlin

Edited by OrlinEngh

Hey Orlin,

If someone wasn't camping at your place, where would you suggest that they get a room? Looks like the rainy weather might take a break and I'm thinking of coming.

zag

@zagger - if you are looking for a place to stay, try the Hickory Hill. I just cancelled my reservation because I will not be able to make it this weekend

I couldn't find the address till I punched in E9364 WI-56, Viroqua, WI 54665

Hwy just didn't seem to work.

I hope that works for everybody, I don't remember having any problems finding it the first time I went but this time I just thought I would put it in to my GPS and it just didn't seem to like the "Hwy" thing.

I'll be there Friday.

Hope to see everyone either again or for the first time.

Bubber

I got back from the maintenance day on Sunday about 3PM.

I had a great time, met some friends from the last time I was there.

Orlin took the group on a great ride. what great scenery. Just the most fantastic place to ride and enjoy nature.

I didn't take my bike because it wasn't running right but I thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

Thanks Orlin for hosting this and thanks to the couple that brought the fish for the fish fry. It was terrific!

My memory sucks so please forgive me for not remembering the names.

I hope to come to the next one .... with my bike.

Thanks again.

Enjoy the rest of the Summer.

Bubber

• 2 weeks later...