IGNORED

Brought the new bike home today!

Beachbum

42A7FA0F-4F4F-4F05-9D36-CDCE5134A448.jpgCAB9C8D8-FE57-449A-9AC4-6C9D2E916DAB.jpg

Wow!!! What a great ride! Now I see why cowpuc can’t keep a rear tire! And it rides so smooth! 34k miles. Some rough plastic, a few issues to sort, and I love it! Thanks for all the help. Y’all might not realize it, but all your tips and insights really help someone like myself who is considering a “new” old bike or so something newer that requires payments. It really helped me decide on a gen 1. Thanks in advance for all the upcoming help getting it sorted!

Robert

Wow!!!Thanks for all the help. Y’all might not realize it, but all your tips and insights really help someone like myself who is considering a “new” old bike or so something newer that requires payments. It really helped me decide on a gen 1. Thanks in advance for all the upcoming help getting it sorted!

Robert

Hey buddy that's what this site is all about, along with the bonus fringe benefits of strong bonds of friendships that are inevitably formed. There is however a major bad side effect that also comes with being a member of this site , so take this as fair WARNING. There is severe risk of weight gain, due to all the meet and greets that tend to pop up and can become very addictive.

:fatsmiley:

BTW nice ride. Matter of fact, based on those pics, I think I may just have been shamed into give mine a bit of a cosmetic make over this winter. You will also find the more you ride it the more you will get attached to it.

Edited by saddlebum