IGNORED

Houston Area M&E II

Kregerdoodle

I am trying to get a count of how many would be interested in a M&E BBQ on Sat May 24th. ( Memorial Day Weekend )

Thinking of a big chunk of Beast on the Pit..all the fixins, Sweet Tea.. ( or your fav. bev.) and alot of kickin back, tellin stories, getting to know each other and in genral, just have a good time.. might even pitch a washer or two.. I have 5 acres of camping area if any one needs to stay, or there are hotels within 5 miles.. Please let me know by the 18th of May. I know this can be a busy weekend for alot of folks.

Kreg

hi kreg

ya hoo another houston meet & eat, sounds like a great idea i'am ready. might be able to talk the wife and daughter into coming if thats ok. let me know how i can help.

best reguards

don c:You_Rock_Emoticon:

HA!!!

I knew you folks would get addicted, way to go Kreg and even if this one doesn't pan out all the way, keep doing them. I just wish we had the money to ride around the country to attend every M&E that was thrown :banana:

quote=TxVenture;200527]We're in. Let us know if you need anything.

Don and Linda

Thanks!! Seeing how it will be very hard to bring anything on a bike, We will probably just get everything and leave it open for anyone that wishes to donate to the cause, to help cover the food... Unless I hit the Lotto in the next few weeks!! :) :mo money:[

We sure would like to make the M&E...at least long enough to stop and say howdy...since you're so close to us. The 24th is our 33rd wedding anniversary, so I might be told we're doing something else that day! But keep us posted, and we'll try to make it! Thanks!

Smokee & Nurse Debbie

We sure would like to make the M&E...at least long enough to stop and say howdy...since you're so close to us. The 24th is our 33rd wedding anniversary, so I might be told we're doing something else that day! But keep us posted, and we'll try to make it! Thanks!

Smokee & Nurse Debbie

Ya`ll stop in if you can, I live right off on 362 and bus 290, would be great to meet ya`ll, Congrats on the 33yrs!!! I will post more info in about a week, want to see how much interest there is in having this, it is looking pretty good so far!!!

I have been out of it pretty much all week as I have been going through 2 root Canals and let me tell ya, if you have never had that done, then you havn`t lived!!

Looks like it will be a go, I will post the Time, Place and all that good stuff this Friday, after the drugs wear off....

K

Ok, Its Friday!!! The drugs have done there job, for now any way, have to go back to the Dentist this morning, but all should be good.. any way, I am going to start a thread in the M&E forums to post all of the info.. I am not sure if I can relocate this whole thread or not, so will just start a new one... Ya`ll check it out this afternoon, I should have everything posted by then..

Ride Safe!!

Kreg

Guest lee72

:bighug:

I am trying to get a count of how many would be interested in a M&E BBQ on Sat May 24th. ( Memorial Day Weekend )

Thinking of a big chunk of Beast on the Pit..all the fixins, Sweet Tea.. ( or your fav. bev.) and alot of kickin back, tellin stories, getting to know each other and in genral, just have a good time.. might even pitch a washer or two.. I have 5 acres of camping area if any one needs to stay, or there are hotels within 5 miles.. Please let me know by the 18th of May. I know this can be a busy weekend for alot of folks.

Kreg

Carolyn and I will be there if God willing andcreek don't rise. We will leave the Azle cafe

at 0800 if anyone wants to join us Call on cell# 817-907-0145.

Lee72