I too have looked everywhere for passenger armrests so as to protect my Sophi. I was promised a pair of another brand that is no longer produced but they never arrived in my mailbox. How do you inquire about a promised gift that was never delivered????? DiamondR is the only current manufacturer of Venture armrests. The Harley, Goldwing adn Valkyrie armrests won't work. I have asked. And I'm not willing to be the guinea pig to modify a set. Good luck. You can also get a passenger cupholder that attach to the DiamondR set. Allen sells lots of Venture stuff.

• 1 month later...
Guest sparky

Just ordered the mounts for the tubular armrest and will take pics after I install the mounts. The mounts are for tubular Goldwing armrests I got for my Intruder and had special mounts for install on the intruder where the sissy bar mounted. Am looking forward to putting armrests on my Venture because it seems to make Mama Cookie feel a little more secure.

BTW, I have also put air horns on the Venture and will include pics for that install as well...

Guest sparky

Just put the armrests on my RSTD and they ar great. I already had the tubular Goldwong armrests and the install took about 30 minutes and that included walking between my motorcycle shed and shop. These mounts were from Diamondraccecssories.com and were very reasonably priced.