IGNORED

Sturgis Rally 2018

TRF VENTURE

It's happening for sure. We went there three weeks ago before the crowds and the sky-high prices, Had the roads pretty much to ourselves. It was beautiful. We're in Fargo, ND and the only Venture here that I know of.

Where's that varmint Puc disappeared to lately?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

He's on the road and by now probably somewhere in California visiting the kids down in Wilton. Haven't received an invite for ice cream yet so they're up to their ears in GK's....

It's happening for sure. We went there three weeks ago before the crowds and the sky-high prices, Had the roads pretty much to ourselves. It was beautiful. We're in Fargo, ND and the only Venture here that I know of.

You did it correctly, late aug-sept would have also been accepted as a correct answer :beer: Being stuck behind a gaggle of HDs so long thats its pointless to even try to pass is a frustration my life is not missing haha.

I bug-in for the rally and about a week on either side of it. Im far enough from the pavement that I rarely hear anything. That or im out across the plains in another state. The off season is stunning here as you can imagine and being able to reeeeeally ride the hills is priceless. The hills are virtually vacant until July, then after August. Did you head up towards Wall and through the Badlands? I can well up just thinking about that, and empty desolate scenic 44 back towards Rapid.

i was in sturgis friday n sat. what a mad house. my first time n i see no reason to have to go back. too many bikes n people for me! the price of everything was outrageous. glad i dont drink, the price of beer n mixed drinks was outrageous. great opening ceremony, massive amount of venders. had to watch out for so many idiots when out riding you had a hard time relax'n n enjoying the ride. they were predicting 150,000 to 175,000 a day. hard to get anywhere. people i meet were nice, but you also have your idiots n a__holes. 2108 miles in 5 days. glad to be home. just my opinion. nice rid,n in the mountians, would love to go back when there ain't so many people n bikes. i believe a guy could ride for a year n never have to travel the same rode twice.:thumbsup2: