IGNORED

Caught some big juicy ones...

HeathersWheels

I kept catching these big juicy ones on my faceshield. Each time I look over at Steve, riding without faceshield, I expect to see bug all over him. I dont see how he escapes this. I get pummeled each time we ride. My faceshield looks like a crime scene. Now Steve is laughing at me cause according to him... he's a chick magnet and I'm a bug magnet... whatev. At least I had my faceshield when I needed it. All in all we had a great little ride. We spent about an hour or so looping through the countryside. I just dont see how anyone can ride with out a faceshield.

heather.

i wholeheartedly agree, with you!

this is the height of "love bug " season, down here.

you can't even walk around outdoors, without getting covered up.

don't even think about driving 100 miles.you won't make it without stopping at least twice to clean your windshield.

just jt

Long before I had a bike with a windshield on it, you know back when I was cool

:whistling: I was stationed down in Mayport Florida, and got hit by quite a few of the "June Bugs" actually had one break my faceshield in half on a full faced helmet...so I too know bug guts :)

Guest tessa c2

that and you are lower down, the bottom end of the scooter is pretty slimmy, usually they are on the pavement here where the temp is a bit warmer

:confused24: