IGNORED

Whyyyyyyyy?????

stvmaier

So ... Ive been a member for a while. Started a couple threads...but mostly stayed in the background. Well...... I put money down on my shiney new Charcoal/silver Royal star Venture!!:cool10: Yippeee. I have to wait a week to pick it up...The wife & I are pretty excited, this is going to be a much nicer ride than the VTCX 1300... So now its supposed to RAIN UNTIL NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!!! :225: WTF!!!! Timing is everything!!! I think to pass the time I'll scrape the white of my eye with a straight pin 'till it bleeds!!!!! That'll make the time more enjoyable!!!!HA....:rotf:

I have to admitt it.....I've already been looking at chrome:cool10:......so much chrome, so little time!!!! I hope I can pick it up soon....while I still have a little money left..:whistling: Thanks for all your well wishes and info that I've soaked up from "listening in".... You folks are great . Can't wait to get my bike so I can be "fully vested" !!!:bighug:

Guest Swifty

You'll be in a time warp for sure. I remember the longest winter of my life was putting money down on a new '78 Honda CB750.....in DECEMBER!!!!

Congratulations and remember we need photos of your new ride.... And yes I here silver is very popular this year... Peg & I was with Michael & Teri (heatonmt) in McAlester not to along and we stopped at the local Yamaha dealer, Michael was looking for a Silver Venture but they had none in stock other than a 06 dark red color which looked like it came in from the rain, nasty looking and the salesman was telling Michael it was a 08 model.. yeah right ..

:rotf:

Anyway If they had a Silver one in stock, I figured Michael would have driven it home that day. I think Teri was happy to go home on Big Blue instead.:)

Good Luck and hope to see a photo soon.....

buddy