IGNORED

Very happy

Ronrico

So I bought my 90 venture a couple weeks ago and today was the first time I actually had to spend some real time on it. I LOVE IT ! I paid $1200 for it and kinda felt sick about buying another bike that I didn't need, but man what a good buy. I replaced the front tire and that was all, runs great, it's fun and when you get on the throttle it gives me a nice note and gets up and goes. I had read that some people found it a little top heavy at slow speeds, but I didn't feel that at all. A comfortable, stable, fun ride. Just had to share.

839526-1526954173-123768.jpg

Welcome to the wonderful world of the MKII Yamaha Venture. They are totally awesome bikes! But be careful as they are addictive.....I now own 3 of them...and you too may be enticed to pick up a "spare". Your bike is a beauty! Very interesting Grey seat and arm rests you have.....never seen one like that before. Is it reupholstered or did they change the colour of the stock black seat?

Ride safe, and enjoy the new scoot!!!

Actually, it is the second generation of the Venture (99 - 14) that are top heavy, not the first generation (83 - 93). The first gens are just a tad tall but very nimble and agile. The second generations claim to fame is the comfort. Regardless, you have a very nice looking one there for a good price, hope you enjoy miles and miles on it!!!

That's just barely broke in! I've got just shy of 50k on mine and it is my touring bike. I'll take it anywhere! I'm aiming for at least 250k miles before I'm done with her

I'm expecting great things from this bike LoL.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the MKII Yamaha Venture. They are totally awesome bikes! But be careful as they are addictive.....I now own 3 of them...and you too may be enticed to pick up a "spare". Your bike is a beauty! Very interesting Grey seat and arm rests you have.....never seen one like that before. Is it reupholstered or did they change the colour of the stock black seat?

Ride safe, and enjoy the new scoot!!!

I really don't know if the seat has been reupholstered or not, it's well worn. Spare bikes huh. LoL

Actually, it is the second generation of the Venture (99 - 14) that are top heavy, not the first generation (83 - 93). The first gens are just a tad tall but very nimble and agile. The second generations claim to fame is the comfort. Regardless, you have a very nice looking one there for a good price, hope you enjoy miles and miles on it!!!

Thanks Man. I'm pretty excited about it.