IGNORED

Youse guys are making me SICK ...

SilvrT

... with ENVY !!! :bawling:

All this chatter and pics about the new "Venture" are just making me sick :sick: coz yer all making me want to get one sooooooooooo bad!! But I can't ... wwaaaahhhhhhhhhh :crying: ... need my money to buy a house .... now if I hadn't gone and spent 30 G's :mo money:on a 9 month road trip with the 5er ....... oh well ... as the saying goes ... SH$T happens LOL

Yup, she's a drop dead gorgeous machine an y'all are so fortunate to now have an amazing bike. Good on ya :thumbsup2: now get out there and rack up those *SMILES*

... with ENVY !!! :bawling:

All this chatter and pics about the new "Venture" are just making me sick :sick: coz yer all making me want to get one sooooooooooo bad!! But I can't ... wwaaaahhhhhhhhhh :crying: ... need my money to buy a house .... now if I hadn't gone and spent 30 G's :mo money:on a 9 month road trip with the 5er ....... oh well ... as the saying goes ... SH$T happens LOL

Yup, she's a drop dead gorgeous machine an y'all are so fortunate to now have an amazing bike. Good on ya :thumbsup2: now get out there and rack up those *SMILES*

Start making plans for the 2019 when it comes out. In the meantime I’ll just leave this here for ya!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112716[/ATTACH]

I usually get a new bike every 5 to 10 years. My RSV turns 9 in Sept so..........

The boss says no,:Sad_0241: but she has said no in the past.

I'll bring it up again when the truck is paid off.

By then we'll have many reviews on the new Yamaha and they should have any bugs worked out.