IGNORED

2018 Star Venture TC Service Manual

You can't upload a file that large. If you know how to FTP, I can create a way for you to FTP it to the site and then I can link it.

I have used FTP is the past, I can download a FTP client and give it a go.

I have the manual in my Dropbox, also have the Infotainment center manual in PDF format, it's 29 MB

I have used FTP is the past, I can download a FTP client and give it a go.

I have the manual in my Dropbox, also have the Infotainment center manual in PDF format, it's 29 MB

Sounds like you have the regular Owners Manual. The Yamaha Service Manual is not and was not available excep by ordering and they ship you the complete manual including all the prints.

The Actual Service Manual is about 2” thick. That’s WAY more than any mb. You’d be talking Giga Bytes.

Sounds like you have the regular Owners Manual. The Yamaha Service Manual is not and was not available excep by ordering and they ship you the complete manual including all the prints.

The Actual Service Manual is about 2” thick. That’s WAY more than any mb. You’d be talking Giga Bytes.

It is the service manual, 746 pages, contains electrical diagrams, however the diagrams are difficult to read. The hard copy with the pullouts would be needed to follow the electrical circuits.

You can't upload a file that large. If you know how to FTP, I can create a way for you to FTP it to the site and then I can link it.

Hi Freebird, I sent you a PM with the link info this morning, however I do not see it in the PM sent folder. Did you receive the PM?

Thanks

Hi Freebird, I sent you a PM with the link info this morning, however I do not see it in the PM sent folder. Did you receive the PM?

Thanks

I did receive the PM and have downloaded the files. I will get them uploaded to the site today or tomorrow. I took a quick look and can see that though it says "Service Manual", it says below that, "Basic Information". I think it will be great information for people but just so everybody doesn't get their hopes up, it is NOT an actual service manual.

So you and I both blew $89.00 huh? LOL I JUST ordered the printed copy....sheesh!

Not a waste at all, I can put that paper manual right next to me while working. My computer is on a desk and who wants to try and use a tablet or phone while working on their bike?

I prefer paper manuals as you can add notes when and where needed, can't do that with an online manual.

Sure you can print the pages you need but now you have to keep printing every time you want a hard copy and if you want to save the print outs you have to make a notebook so you might as well just have the paper manual anyway.

Online manual is nice but it dose not replace the paper manual for me.

Not a waste at all, I can put that paper manual right next to me while working. My computer is on a desk and who wants to try and use a tablet or phone while working on their bike?

I prefer paper manuals as you can add notes when and where needed, can't do that with an online manual.

Sure you can print the pages you need but now you have to keep printing every time you want a hard copy and if you want to save the print outs you have to make a notebook so you might as well just have the paper manual anyway.

Online manual is nice but it dose not replace the paper manual for me.

I agree in all that you stated. It's nice to have the manual as PDF, but you can't beat a hard copy. I agree...

• 2 weeks later...
I agree in all that you stated. It's nice to have the manual as PDF, but you can't beat a hard copy. I agree...

Nothing beats smudged up fingerprints and small tears in the pages to remind me of fond memories working on and modifying my bike. It’s the small things in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing beats smudged up fingerprints and small tears in the pages to remind me of fond memories working on and modifying my bike. It’s the small things in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I HAVE to give you an “AMEN” to that!