IGNORED

Video Sound Bite Baron's 4-2-4 Nasty Boys

Several have ask for this so I finally got off my butt and did it, here is a video sound bite of the 4-2-4's on my bike, hope this helps.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ydXDGhHZw]YouTube - Yamaha Royal Star Venture Baron's 4-2-4 Nasty Boys Exhaust[/ame]

Camera credits to my 14 year old daughter!:smile5:

Always wondered what those pipes sounded like - heehee. Everyone tells me mine sound like great - like a 57 Chevy or something to that effect. Good job - all

:Laugh: Yeah Deb said mine sounds like hopped up 69 Chevelle, gotta love that :big-grin-emoticon:

Man, those sound great! :thumbsup2:

Couple of questions.

Did you have to re-jet the carbs?

Are they reasonably quiet at idle?

Oh yea, where did you get them?

Hi buddy, no re-jet it runs great, although I did plug the AIS when I put them on. They have a nice low rumble at idle, and I got them through my local dealer who is agood friend as well. Louisville Yamaha.

You contribute more than you imagine my friend

:) Looking forward to meeting you folks soon, hopefully at Maintenance Day :happy34:

Right now it's looking good for Maintenance day, keeping my work fingers crossed. Looking forward to meeting you as well!

Curt, if you are planning to go, I might go as well. I can meet you on the way and we can ride together.

Bob

That would be awesome, I hope to talk Wrench out of E-Town, KY into going with me as well. Either way that sounds like a great idea, we'll touch base when things get closer!:sign outstanding: