IGNORED

went back to work

rbig1

Well I took a job. So I wont be able to go long distance this year as have to build time off. So going to be stuck local for a while. Have to do something ran out of projects finely. Also going back to fishing freezer ran out of fish. Hope to see everyone again. Will be a little bit till get settled in.

well have to get this off my chest. I apologized for my lack of good judgment. Don't want to offend anyone besides that mistake. But with what I been put through with family I'm done. You all are great people. And I really mean that. There I said it. Going back to my hole.:stickinouttounge:

That is really cool Rod!! Now on us being great people.... Who are you talking about? All I see is a bunch of Wingnuts, and crazy looking long eared Varints, Or was that Lop eared Varmints? I am sure whoever says that alot will find a way in here, specially if your cooking Hot Dogs!!!:scared: He got a full on super sniffing hot dog nose, Thats ok I can live hundred miles from home but always show up when mom was making her pumpkin pies. I would get there in just the nick of time to catch them with my mouth and they would never see the table:fatsmiley: . Good Luck Rod!

Not really sure what exactly is happening but I REALLY wanna congratulate you Rodney on getting to go back to work too!! Health issues have landed me in early retirement now and I gotta say that not earning a living/working is a double edged sword = IMHO.. I have a buddy who is my age and still driving OTR truck full time who recently commented that he is considering joining me and taking early retirement too but decided differently when I reminded him of the fulfillment associated with earning a living (not just $$ related = not all treasure is gold or silver).. IMHO,, staying busy working full time is not only honorable,,, it is also extremely healthy!! Put in another way = cutting/loading and splitting your own firewood (we heated with wood for many many years) warms more than just your outside!!