IGNORED

Mama is back in town!!!

Air Ready Auto

For those of you who know/have read about how much I love my mother in law,,,, she's back!!! Only for 2 weeks though.:bawling: So that means for 2 weeks I will be :fatsmiley: on tamales and other tummy treats. So I have decided to celebrate her being here and my wife's successful immigration process with a BBQ on 3-10-18. Grill fires up at 3pm. Any and all are welcome. P.M. me and I will send the address. We have room for anybody who may need to spend the night for travel reasons.

:178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178:

:fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley:

That is SOOOO sweet of you folks to have an open invite like this Ready = THANK YOU!!!!!! I wish there was some way Tip and I could even remotely see making it across the pond to hug and congratulate that precious bride of yours (and you too) and to double hug that sweet Mom of yours too - probably not gonna happen but regardless - be sure and pass around a bunch of :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:from us though will you?

Dang that is tempting. Maybe if I can finish the kitchen and get the basement put back together by then.........

We can play spin the white washer and see who gets hit...................:duck:

Please turn the white washer off that weekend thanks. I hope you can make it up. We would love to have you.

:178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178::178:

:fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley::fatsmiley:

That is SOOOO sweet of you folks to have an open invite like this Ready = THANK YOU!!!!!! I wish there was some way Tip and I could even remotely see making it across the pond to hug and congratulate that precious bride of yours (and you too) and to double hug that sweet Mom of yours too - probably not gonna happen but regardless - be sure and pass around a bunch of :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:from us though will you?

One of these days we will get some of these tamales in your belly. Just so you know the menu so far..... Tamales, secret family recipe burgers, brats, chorizo sausages, loin steaks, pulled pork, discada, venison steak, home made guacamole, Mexican corn..... Just saying.

Puc it is to bad the ferry is not running, It lands just 4 miles from my house and it is on the way to Air Readys, I could stop at the landing, we all pile into my truck, it is a 4 door, Get the BSing started for the ride up there.

20180310_172149.jpg

A huge thank you to my wife and mama for all of their hard work into preparing the amazing food for today. Love you both!

20180310_162949.jpg

This is just a little of what was available. Secret family recipe burgers, brats, chorizo sausages, hot dogs, and bombas. Not to mention the other food Gabby and mama made. Didn't get pics of that... Most of it was gone by the time I got free of the grill. Nobody left hungry.

I will add some more photos later for you :photographing::cop:. It was a fun time (I hope) for all.

20180310_172103.jpg

Those legs you see in the pic by the grill belong to this gent. Our very own white washer controller Flying Fool. Thanks for turning the machine off for the weekend. Hope you had a safe trip home and some of the food we sent with you made it to Erika. Was great to see you again.

20180310_163022.jpg

My girls being shy. Ember in the chair and Miranda trying to steel her food.

And of course our host can not escape unscathed either......

This is Mr Air Ready Auto himself.

Grill master.jpg

All I can say is those that did not make it there, YOU MISSED IT!

There was mass quantities of authentic Mexican food and everything was absolutely delicious.

Thank you so much for inviting me.

Yes there was some of the care package that made it home for Erika........:whistling:

Edited by Flyinfool