IGNORED

Stock horn

:thumbsup: MAN Have I got a deal for you. I got one in the drawer of my tool box. Your only over in Punta Gorda, I'm in Sebring. So say we meet somewhere in the middle, something like Arcadia and have lunch on a Sat or Sun.

DJH.... Hey, I biking to Solomon's Castle this coming Sunday.... Ever been there? Great triip. Just a bit north of Arcadia. we can meet there. If you've got a horn, that would be icing on the cake!

WOW So my phone had a mind of its own when I posted the response. LOL We are out of town this weekend. Will have to see what sorts out for next. Also I better check and make sure its the side horn. Is all chrome so I think it is. But I changed out both horns on the RSV.

I went to Auto Zone and bought a set, high and low, automotive horn. Chrome tops exact fit, really loud. I think they were $12 each. They have loud and extra loud.. I got just the loud.

any part numbers or make of the horns you bought? I'm not concerned with a direct replacement, but don't want some big horn sticking out of the side of the bike. Open to all suggestions.

thanks to all,

Ken

WOW So my phone had a mind of its own when I posted the response. LOL We are out of town this weekend. Will have to see what sorts out for next. Also I better check and make sure its the side horn. Is all chrome so I think it is. But I changed out both horns on the RSV.

DJH... let me know...

any part numbers or make of the horns you bought? I'm not concerned with a direct replacement, but don't want some big horn sticking out of the side of the bike. Open to all suggestions.

thanks to all,

Ken

Carbon One make a bracket that mounts the WOLO horn pretty discreetly into the space where the factory horn is located. Check it out in the classified section. Several pic's there. It tucks in very nicely. It mounts to the engine at the ground bolt for the battery cable. The WOLO horn will rock your world.

thanks to all,

Ken

Here is what I got. Be sure to get a high and low that match.

0E6EE60F-7479-41A4-B49B-292CC04F8054.jpg