IGNORED

Go Dawgs and dirty birds

Dragonslayer

Falcons are still in the mix after beating the Rams last night. Georgia vs Alabama playing championship in the new Mercedes Stadium tomorrow night is a HUGE deal down her in DAWGS TERRITORY. So much so the whole city is getting off early because of the game.

LET THE BIG DAWGS EAT.:thumbsup::fingers-crossed-emo:thumbsup:

Kinda hard to eat with an elephant stepping on you... Roll Tide!

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=111179

:stickpoke:

:beer:

(It's a joke, PETA! Relax)

My youngest son(35), who lives with me is an Alabama fan since he spent his teenage years with his mother in Birmingham.

At dinner last night he was bashing Georgia. I told him we were gonna miss him when he was gone.

It is with a heavy heart and football hangover that I post this morning. It was a great game but, victory was snatched away from us once again at the very last moment. A common situation here in Atlanta for some cosmic reason.

Both teams played a great game and had a phenomenal season.

Now it time to focus once again on the Falcons...... RISE UP you Dirty Birds.

I don't watch a lot of football, but I caught the second half of this excellent game! Money well spent for the fans who paid to go see it

It was a good game but I disagree about money well spent for tickets. Ticket prices started at $2,000 each up to $90,000 for a box suite. I really would have been heart broken to pay that kind of money to watch my team lose.:mo money::mo money::mo money::crying::crying::crying::crying: