IGNORED

best 2018 model bikes panel

RandyR

:scared:THANKS RANDY!!:thumbsup:

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW - that Z1 and the Mini-trail Grom are to die for :178::178: = just gorgeous!!!

WOWZY WOW WOW WOW - that new Wing is totally splendid!! There is just something about it that speaks to the soul of these Mk1 1st Gens I been wreckin for years!! :biker::biker: I know, cant always get what I want but I really do wish those Honda engineers would not have left so much in the bag on that one by just taking it out to an xtra 5hp after all the engineering change with the 4 valve heads and huge weight loss.. Personally, I think the new Beemer American Tour (not shown in vid) with the smaller motor (1600cc) and wayyy more umph (160 hp) should have been held higher than the Wing.. I wouldnt feel that way had Honda allowed the engineers to let that panner breath and show what she's really made of.. Even just 10 more ponies than the Beemer and yea,, I would vote Wing but it is what it is..

IMHO,, I think that Kawasaki H2 Sport tour got my top spot.. FINALLY a serious look and engineering effort at super charging.. 197 HP from a tiny little 1000cc Sport Tourer:banana::banana:!! There is so much happening there in a real world, advanced, motorcycling modernistic way and so much more that could be done from an engineering stand point IMHO!! I tip my hat to Kawasaki for testing the waters of "skys the limit" in motorcycling (IMHO). I also tip my hat to them for thinking $$'s and cents for the common man too.. I know that flat out H2 little 1000cc race bike (300 horse) is over 40 grand but, if I heard that right in the video, they cut that price in half for this "street" model bagger = atta boy Kawi, make it totally awesome and still somewhat affordable (I still think even 10 grand for 2 wheels and a motor is stretching it = wowzy am I old school) = Kawi H2 is first place for the '18s in my book...

:scratchchin:Put a dollar with that and you can get a cup of coffee :680::680::amen:,,, somebody passed the hot dogs please!!:happy34:

I was impressed with the retro look bikes. One ride on one of those would take me back. The technology being so much greater though would definitely bring me back to reality quickly. Gotta love Kawasaki for keeping the H2 moniker as one bad bike.:thumbsup2: The venture was not mentioned but the three wheeled whatyamacallit was. The Venture being a want-to-be is not a big deal so therefore not newsworthy, chance lost. So many bikes so little :mo money:.

Here's a Youtube from The Eicma show in Italy where many manufacturers introduce new models as well as their line up for 2018.

LOTS OF EYE CANDY !!!!! Yamaha at 57 minute mark, but the whole video is worth watching imo. No 2018 Venture was shown in Europe.

Edited by RandyR