IGNORED

Battery - 7 hrs to Green Light

Guest DREBBIN

thats not what i was trying to say, squeeze. your english couldnt have been any better. i was just trying to say it was too technical for ME, to understand. Excellent article, i must say. das var sehr gut! sie sprechen und schreiben sehr gut english!

hows my deutch, by the way......nein? .....nicht gut? :bang head:

guten tag mein freund...und auf wiedersehen!:beer:

Dein Deutsch ist auch nicht so schlecht ! :beer:

You german is that bad at all. Nice, i'd say. Thanks for all Appreciation of what i've tried to explain. But ....

my Goal is explaining several Physics to all those Guys, which can't see those Coherences. So if you don't understand what i'm trying to explain, i did a bad Job.

To all the Guys that voted me for the Awards. Thanks to all of you, i really do appreciate your Kindness and Thrust, since i'm not here on the Board that long Time. I'll hope you won't regret your Action, as i'm not planning to leave alone you for a long Time. It's a wonderfull Board with really great People. That's what i'm looking for, some Fun, some technical Challenges, something to learn from ...

Last Sentence might been taken from a TV-Advertise but for me, it is this Way.

Guest DREBBIN
I would have to agree with Ruffrider on this one. Many here know I am not technically/mechanically inclined, but it sure sounds strange to me and something the dealer should be jumping on and resolving. :080402gudl_prv:

I hear ya -- I too wld like to "see" a new batt out of the box, get charged, load tested and installed. But that ain't ever gonna happen.

I think we all know by now that I did not have a fully charged batt installed on that bike -- if I did it wld not have taken 7 hrs to get to a solid green light.

I have an 07 new bike. It's under warranty. One more glitch like this and I will --- politely --- professionally --- go ballistic.

MANY THNX TO ALL -- UDDAMAN SQUEEZE !!! Best regards, DREBBIN

I hear ya -- I too wld like to "see" a new batt out of the box, get charged, load tested and installed. But that ain't ever gonna happen.

I think we all know by now that I did not have a fully charged batt installed on that bike -- if I did it wld not have taken 7 hrs to get to a solid green light.

I have an 07 new bike. It's under warranty. One more glitch like this and I will --- politely --- professionally --- go ballistic.

MANY THNX TO ALL -- UDDAMAN SQUEEZE !!! Best regards, DREBBIN

Ya know....Me, Vinny and Large Louis can pay a visit to your dealer and get this issue "Ironed" out.

Just another comprehensive feature of club membership...............:whistling:

Guest DREBBIN

That makes me feel all warm & fuzzy !!! Will definitely reach out for ya if my SEAL buddies are otherwise occupied !!!! DREBBIN

Ya know....Me, Vinny and Large Louis can pay a visit to your dealer and get this issue "Ironed" out.

Just another comprehensive feature of club membership...............:whistling: