IGNORED

Crazy couple of days for Sharon and me

OrlinEngh

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers, I picked Sharon up from the hospital yesterday and she is back home and doing good. Her doctor and the surgeons are real happy with the speed of her recovery, Now to keep her from pushing to hard and take the time to heal.

Thank you all again.

Orlin and Sharon

Hey Sharon,, YOU SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF TIP AN I!! :scared: Dont EVER do that again!!:no-no-no:

We PRAISE GOD that you are ok Sharon!! Not to sound selfish but you (and that husband of yours) are our favorite people to wake up in the middle of the night to announce that we desperately need a place to camp in our little tent.. What on earth would we do with out you young lady!! :missingtooth::mugshot:

Seriously - our thoughts and prayers are with you as you continue on the path to a full recovery!!

Orlin = take good care of the precious wife of yours (as we know you are). She is truly one of kind and a very special lady!!:thumbsup:

Puc and Tip

Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers, I picked Sharon up from the hospital yesterday and she is back home and doing good. Her doctor and the surgeons are real happy with the speed of her recovery, Now to keep her from pushing to hard and take the time to heal.

Thank you all again.

Orlin and Sharon

Great news, prayers still going North.

:farmer:

• 1 month later...
I haven't had much time to post anything. They just wheeled Sharon in for her open heart surgery.

Doing this from my phone so I am going to keep it short.

Any thoughts and prayers are sure welcome.

Orlin

How's Sharon doing Or? Been thinking of you folks and still getting those Prayers Up brother!! Give her a hug for Tip and I will ya!!

Sorry for the lack of a update, Sharon is doing good, they say she is ahead of schedule.

Hard to believe it's been 6 weeks since she went in for her surgery.

I did tell her that when she is all mended I will have to get another 1st Gen to keep up with her.

Thanks again for all of the thoughts and prayers. They have ment alot to us.

Orlin

Edited by OrlinEngh