IGNORED

Thank you Air Ready Auto

Flyinfool

AWESOME!!!!!!! Hopefully Ready had one of his family sneak out back and stuff some Custard in those infamous nozzles.. At least add some flavoring this year..

Heyyyyy,, wait a second,,, :think::think:,,,, somethings missin here.. :scratchchin:,, :photographing::cop::mugshot::missingtooth:

GOOD ON YA AIR READY FAMILY!!!

Just a thank you to Air Ready Auto and his family that took a few moments out of their vacation to stop and bring me some much needed medicine from Leon's Frozen Custard Stand.

Was nice to meet you all and the Hot Fudge was very much appreciated.

Thank you

Finally made it home. Traffic was significantly worse than expected. Sorry we couldn't stay any longer than we did but glad we got to meet. Now remember that the doc ordered that you take all of your medicine and even lick the bowl clean. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you so we can see you on the road again soon.

AWESOME!!!!!!! Hopefully Ready had one of his family sneak out back and stuff some Custard in those infamous nozzles.. At least add some flavoring this year..

Heyyyyy,, wait a second,,, :think::think:,,,, somethings missin here.. :scratchchin:,, :photographing::cop::mugshot::missingtooth:

GOOD ON YA AIR READY FAMILY!!!

Would NEVER dream of plugging those snow shooters! However, I think you might be on to something with that flavoring idea:scratchchin:

Would NEVER dream of plugging those snow shooters! However, I think you might be on to something with that flavoring idea:scratchchin:

OK so Molly and I are now working on a special flavor of yellow snow, or maybe even chocolate chip snow, just for my good buddy the Pucster............

Plug up my nozzles he says.........

OK so Molly and I are now working on a special flavor of yellow snow, or maybe even chocolate chip snow, just for my good buddy the Pucster............

Plug up my nozzles he says.........

Hmmmmm,,, as long as you and Molly are talking a variety of flavors here,,, thinkin out loud,,,, perhaps any kind of yeller snow would not be good form,,,,,, I am thinking the Chocolate Chip idea would better serve the general public who have been trained to not eat yeller snow.....

On another note and springing off that tiny lettered comment you tried to hide from us ,,,, those Chips would probably serve as a better nozzle plug too... Giving my good buddy FlyinFool x2 the chance at increasing his good buddy count!!! Gotta remember Jeff = this is a motorcycling family and most motorcycling family members are pretty shy about riding their scoots on white wash,, even if it has a special flavor:guitarist 2::rasberry::rasberry::rasberry: