IGNORED

This is what happens when you air up your tires

stanG

Holy Moly!!!! Did this thread ever get hi-jacked. (not that I mind, because it has been quite entertaining) Anywaaaaay, ya'all can relax now. The tires and wheels are back on. Mounted (by hand), balanced and back on the bike in about an hour. Heading to the UP tomorrow.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip washed it, hung er up to dry,, got her in the mail earlier today brother!! Track number is 9505 5121 2688 7227 1054 39 USPS - please let me know when it arrives - should be there by day after tomorrow.. Looking wayyyy forward to seeing you flying the cape at Vogel Superman/DragonSlayer and THANK YOU for loaning the suit to us - WORKED AWESOME!!

Suit made it home but, the delivery driver left the box in reach of the dog. When I got home the dog had torn open the box, pulled out the suit and was laying on it in the mud as I pulled up the driveway. Now it is muddy and smells like dog. Other than that it wasn't torn. Should wash and be ok.

Holy Moly!!!! Did this thread ever get hi-jacked. (not that I mind, because it has been quite entertaining) Anywaaaaay, ya'all can relax now. The tires and wheels are back on. Mounted (by hand), balanced and back on the bike in about an hour. Heading to the UP tomorrow.

Wasn't me,,, I'm as pure as the drifting sn,,, wait a second,, I aint sayin that word,, even if it means I end up getting blamed for this hijackin business that all those varmints been doin!!!!

Hey Stang,,, HOPE YA HAVE A BLAST UP DAR IN YOOPER LAND BROTHER!!:thumbsup:

Ride safe and DONT FORGET THE PICS!! :photographing::cop:

Suit made it home but, the delivery driver left the box in reach of the dog. When I got home the dog had torn open the box, pulled out the suit and was laying on it in the mud as I pulled up the driveway. Now it is muddy and smells like dog. Other than that it wasn't torn. Should wash and be ok.

OH NOOOOO,, hopefully the lop eared superman sidekick didnt swallow the 5 grand in cash I sent that the lady out in Sturgis gave me to give to you for loaning us the suit...

GOT CHA!! Hope it cleans up well brother,, sorry to hear that,, dont be to hard on em - after all,, he's only a pooch!! :178:

Glad it made it ok Bob,, thanks for letting me know it got there!!:happy34:

OH NOOOOO,, hopefully the lop eared superman sidekick didnt swallow the 5 grand in cash I sent that the lady out in Sturgis gave me to give to you for loaning us the suit...

GOT CHA!! Hope it cleans up well brother,, sorry to hear that,, dont be to hard on em - after all,, he's only a pooch!! :178:

Glad it made it ok Bob,, thanks for letting me know it got there!!:happy34:

Glad I read past the first paragraph. I was about to go induce vomiting and start checking dog pucs for remnants.

He's only a pooch that likes to test his mortality on a regular basis.

Arrived OK is a relative assessment. But it is here now in the hamper.