IGNORED

Need advice!

HI all I am back after an extended absence. I was so busy that time just slipped by. I recently. took the 86 out of storage to ride. I did cleaning and normal oil changes and stuff but it's turned into a project and I have been working on it ever since.

At first it wouldn't run , finally took the carbs off and found the pilot jets in the block plugged on three of the carbs. I cleaned then all up new block gaskets and reassembled. It ran on all four and revs but it smokes white, a lot when revved up. Smells real rich. The diaphragms are good, I already have the needle shims from sky doc. I checked the compression and all cylinders are all within specs at between 180 and 184 with the throttle wide open. So I took the carbs back off and opened them up and double checked them looking for errors. Nope all was put together right reassembled and same thing. Smoke! I re sync'd again still no improvement. thinking maybe I messed up the jets I took off the carbs again and started checking the carb jet numbers and the placement. I found that not all the carbs have the same jets! I have owned this bike since 2000 and have the carbs off several times but I never gave it a thought to check the numbers! Now what do I do? Only one carb has the jets that the repair manual says the 86 is supposed the have. main jet 125 pilot 1 and 2 #80 and the other 37.5? My second question is the white smoke is new but the carbs haven't changed? Where do I look? Any help from the experts here would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

rjjamer