IGNORED

Vogel and more................

DragonRider

As I had stated in earlier post, I wasnt sure if Charlene and I would be making it to Vogel this year because of her impending hip replacement surgery. Surgery is next week, if all goes well at the meeting with the surgeon today. That would give her 6 weeks of recovery time, her last hip replacement went extremely well and she bounced back very quickly, so if this surgeon is as good as the last one at Emory Ortho., we should be able to make it Keep her in your prayers for a swift and full recovery. Thanks in advance for you support of us and the "Kids" at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Great. By the way, I called you last night at 8:30 your time to talk to you about Vogal. But, it went to voicemail and I did not leave a message. I don't know who is coming, but Linda and I are planning on coming and Woody and Katrina also. I also believe Joe may be able to make it on Friday.

So, let's keep this current and see what happens.

Randy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for asking Woody, recovery is going slow, she seemed to do better with her first hip replacement 7 years ago, not going so well this time, she has had a couple of setbacks, like a UTI, that wouldnt go away, incision got a little infection in it, and pt is quite an effort for her. she can get around fairly well but not for long periods of time, we thought she might have had a blood clot in her lungs but that came back as all clear, next week has to go to the cardiologist for a series of test, including wearing a heart monitor for a month, so Vogel is still up in the air for us. I hope us being there doesnt stop others from going to a great area to ride and gather. Its going to be a last minute decision for us to go or not. Right now, not looking very good, but things can turn around quickly, I hope.

Lewis how is Charlene doing? still hoping to see yawl at Vogel

Thanks Woody, taking it one day at a time, and I have a new nickname now, Lewie the home maker....."LOL!!

Lewis we are still praying for you both and hoping to see you at Vogel, take care of her and

spoil her just a little bit seems to work for Katrina. :080402gudl_prv: