IGNORED

new pipes

sleepy2

Picked up a pair of brand new Screaming Eagles at Fort Erie last Sunday for a steal. Also picked up a set of end pieces for them as Harley sells them separately. Not sure how loud they will sound but hopefully they will be slightly louder than my stock pipes.

Was looking for the diagram for making pipe adapters but no luck. Anyone know where to find them?

Also does anyone know if they have cattelic converters in them?

Box says date of 06/22/07

Picked up a pair of brand new Screaming Eagles at Fort Erie last Sunday for a steal. Also picked up a set of end pieces for them as Harley sells them separately. Not sure how loud they will sound but hopefully they will be slightly louder than my stock pipes.

Was looking for the diagram for making pipe adapters but no luck. Anyone know where to find them?

Also does anyone know if they have cattelic converters in them?

Box says date of 06/22/07

There are a few models of SE touring mufflers. I have 98 db SE mufflers and have a nice burble at idle but get a bit buzzy over 80mph with stock gearing. They are perfect for 45-65mph backroad blasting. SE also made I believe 95 db & 103 db pipes. Anything made for an '07 or earlier should not have cats in the muffler, they would have been in the head-pipe of the bike.

If you go over to "the other venture site" there are some tech articles on the brackets and clamps that you'll need.

Thank you guys those are the pictures I was looking for but couldn't find.

Just copy and paste this in ebay it will take you to the clamps i believe you want.

Royal Star Venture Harley Davidson Muffler VTwin Clamps