IGNORED

Dunlop Elite 3

bill04

Well, finally was able to go for a ride this morning ,after a long winter . Just could not wait to go for a ride whit these new tires.

Man what a difference ,smooth ride even whit a 39 lb in front and 41 lb rear , will never go back to those Brickstones , they don't last so long and are as hard as rock . Got these Elite 3 from your side of the border ,had them installed at a performance shop around here . Now let's hope they will last longer than the OEM ones .

Let us know how long they last. I'm ridng Avons now. They're a great smooth running quiet tire & I'll see how long they last. up here in Canada, there's alot of wide open spaces and I run alot of slab, so I'm looking for a tire that has a hard compound in the middle that I can get good wear out of without going to the "dark side"!

I put an E3 on the rear a couple of years ago and now have 18,000 miles on it. Expect to run this year without replacing it.

I usually put about 10,000 miles or more a year on a bike but don't expect to ride that much this year and I think the tire will make another 5,000.

It has been a pretty good tire but I think it's a little hard but not slippery.

Good Luck,

Jerry