IGNORED

Seat option RSV to sit back further

Have 2002 RSV....did the Butler mod and it helped. I figured out I need at least pull back risers and maybe small ape hangers to get arms comfortable. Seat howe've is a different story. I find myself pushed forward to far and am getting NOTTS (Nuts On The Tank Syndrome). Is there an aftermarket saddle that will put me further away from the tank by 2 inches....would also like to sit even lower if possible.

Thanks

Have 2002 RSV....did the Butler mod and it helped. I figured out I need at least pull back risers and maybe small ape hangers to get arms comfortable. Seat howe've is a different story. I find myself pushed forward to far and am getting NOTTS (Nuts On The Tank Syndrome). Is there an aftermarket saddle that will put me further away from the tank by 2 inches....would also like to sit even lower if possible.

Thanks

NOTTS! LOL... I too suffer and have made the changes you have, I will monitor this post closely.

For myself I like the Russell day long. My seat wasn't custom made for me and I might like it even more if it were.

They have you take a pic with you on the bike, so you may be able to get them to customize it for you.

Do suffer from over grown syndrome like me ? I'm 6' 6"

+1 on the Russell Day Long. They will customize it to whatever you need.

Expensive, but Ohhhhh so worth it. Most comfortable seat evah!! Multiple 1000+ mile days in a row with the RDL on the Venture.

Where in FtW are you? I will be riding through next weekend, and if you are en route, you could check out the RDL. I will be in SWAC (Homestead area) for a while on my way to NY.

RR

I have a couple of sets of seats for sale (one hartco. And one diamond set) these will help aleavate your issue but will not be lower or much further back. I liked both sets but needed to get lower. Went with the corbin.

Pm me if I terested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Some love it and some hate it but I liked it a lot. The Corbin seat will sit you lower and a bit further back from my experience. You should get to one of our meets somewhere and try to find a bike with one and sit on it.

Just sit on it Ralph!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

+1 on the Russell Day Long. They will customize it to whatever you need.

Expensive, but Ohhhhh so worth it. Most comfortable seat evah!! Multiple 1000+ mile days in a row with the RDL on the Venture.

Where in FtW are you? I will be riding through next weekend, and if you are en route, you could check out the RDL. I will be in SWAC (Homestead area) for a while on my way to NY.

RR

I'm out NW by I69 and I 469 exits....but I could drive wherever your at...would love to see the seat. Are you talking this coming weekend October 8-9 or the 15th?

My cell is 260-418-5889

I'm out NW by I69 and I 469 exits....but I could drive wherever your at...would love to see the seat. Are you talking this coming weekend October 8-9 or the 15th?

My cell is 260-418-5889

Once I get my schedule finalized, I will let you know. This should work out.

RR