IGNORED

Anyone going to the Dragon?

b2dad

I know it's kinda late in the season, but I was wondering if anyone was planning on going to the Dragon in the next month or so. If so, I need a favor please! I need a PATCH from the Dragon. Will be glad to pay for it and shipping. Can anyone help me out?

thank you so much

Patti

I am heading up Sat kind of that way. Not riding the Dragon until they fine and stop big rigs from being on there. Thats another story. But on the site I found this is the only patch listed. I will try to watch this thread and see if someone else is going that way.

Rode it last month and very little traffic going in either direction. My understanding is they are not allowing big rigs now. I still heard that once in a while one may get thru.

Someone that came to the Maggie Valley Trike gathering was pulling a trailer and barely crossed over the center line and was stopped and given a $200 ticket.

Rode over to Oliver Springs, TN this morning and rode The Devil's Triangle (my 2nd time).Was white knuckled all the way!! Not for the faint of heart!! After lunch I went over near The Tail of the Dragon and rode Happy Valley Road and the Foothills Parkway. Tomorrow I hope to ride the Cherohalla Skyway and the Dragon. woohoo! Leaving Friday to head back to south Ga.