IGNORED

Got Your Training Wheels?

GigaWhiskey

I agree, this is a neat product that extends riding "with a lean" for those that may not be able to safely hold up a big bike anymore.

If you can get over the "training wheels" aspect! As someone that had two hips replaced and had a handicapped card and a walker and then cane for a while, I know that when mobility and life are on the line, you don't give a damn about looking silly or what others think, you want YOUR life!

So I hope this company stays around, with all us Boomers doing nothing but getting older, this company may be one to invest in! :)

I've seen those before and think they are a GREAT idea for somebody who is maybe having problems with their knees or something but are not ready to give up riding.

Bongobobny, something else to consider, if it can be modified for a VR.........:thumbsup2:

I bought my 06 in the fall of 06 because a fellow had to have hip replacement and wouldn't be able to ride it again. Because of his malady I got a new (3 months old and 1137 mi) bike for $4k off. Something like that would have allowed him to keep it. Unfortunately his misfortune was my good fortune.