IGNORED

Looking for parts

DragonRider

Thats quicker than ordering a part from the dealer, Puc's part got here in record time. Thanks Puc for the part, I owe you!!!!! I will be changing it out tomorrow, and with that working, that fixes all the problems that came with the bike.

No Foz,, Cimmer is correct and I screwed up - the smaller of the two - the one with the single pin connector (one on the left that you have circled in the picture) IS the temp sending unit. The blade terminal one that I had taken a pic of is a single blade fan switch for an 83 - the one on the right in your pic that has two blade terminals is your fan switch. This makes sense because if you check a parts fiche for the two bikes it does show different part numbers for the Fan Switch (different Prefix before the part number) and I bet cha yours having two blade connectors and mine only having one is the reason why.. THE TEMP SENDING UNIT IS THE SAME NUMBER SO THE UNIT I HAVE IN MY HAND SHOULD WORK FINE - SEE PIC.

PM me your address Lewis and I will stick it in the mail for you..

Thats quicker than ordering a part from the dealer, Puc's part got here in record time. Thanks Puc for the part, I owe you!!!!! I will be changing it out tomorrow, and with that working, that fixes all the problems that came with the bike.

YOU are more than welcome Lewis,, THANK YOU for the grateful attitude but YOU OWE ME NOTHING my friend!! What you do/have done on behalf of those little ones down at St. Judes = PAID IN FULL times infinity, YOU DA MAN BROTHER!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup:

Love ya Fozzy!

Puc

PS - :scared: on our local mail service!!:scared: I sent some parts off to another member recently too and he got his in like a DAY or something :scared:

Gonna have to tell them USPS people in North Muskegon THANKS next time I am in there = I try to practice the grateful attitude stuff too!!