IGNORED

Bluetooth

I got my JL Audio Bluetooth set up yesterday...just waiting for my other connections. Should be here tomorrow. Will probably try to install it Saturday night... Supposed to have a heat index here in Iowa of 120-130. Kind of excited to have a setup that I don't have to worry about recharging all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just brought my RSV into the 21st century today. Got the same bluetooth hookup. Works great . May get ride of my Venture mp3 player now. Spotify sounding good. Had to go to a flea market to find the adapter but all is good now.

I can say, my CD player never made a long distance trip. It eats to much room up. So I ran a Y plug to aux in and my phone and used Pandora for a long time. On the Victory it has a connection for the Ipod and handlebar controls. Now that I have learned sort of how to load music and use it, I like it. RAM X mount your phone/Ipod and you should be pretty good to go.

intersted in venture mp3 if you want to get rid off it
@Atoolnut

Les I found the kit but wanted to send you a pic of it to make sure it's what you need/want. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to attach the pic to your reply. PM me your email address and I'll send the pic that way. Thanks...Doug

• 2 weeks later...