IGNORED

Zumo 665, buddy rich, and mic-mutes

Ok guys,

My nuvi was damaged on my why home from rolling thunder. So i am going to replace it with a zumo 665. I currently have the mic-mutes installed. What i'm wondering is if i get a buddy rich cable will it work if the intercom is muted due to the mic-mutes? Also does anyone know where i can get a buddy rich cable?

the other question i had was does the buddy rich allow me to listen to the radio and still hear the gps? I'm thinking about adding an edset to have the gps play over the headset no matter what input i have the radio on.

No, the BR cable does not allow you to hear the GPS and the radio at the same time. There is no way to listen to the bike's AM/FM radio and hear the GPS in a wired system. There may be a way to do it using Bluetooth though.

RR

I talked to Buddy Rich, he's not making anymore cables. But you can get the Edsets and it dose the same thing. I have my GPS, XM radio, and Bluetooth working through aux input and can hear everything. You will need a multi port auxiliary input booster to make this work.