IGNORED

Ride-On tire balancer/sealant vs wheel weights?

Just do it. It works great. Been using it for several years. Oh, almost forgot to mention. Dynabeads work great for balancing, but RideOn balances and seals for small nails and such in the 3-inch tread zone. Don't try to use both at the same time though. One or the other.

Worked on the rear tire but the front got worse after adding RO. Required a wheel removal, slime wash out that cost extra and a remount with weights and all it well. No more magic goo for me.

Here is a question I ask my customers:

"Do you think Yamaha (or Honda, Kawasaki etc.) would buy balancing equipment and pay people to operate it if their engineers thought you could balance a tire by throwing in a handful of sand or a squirt of goo?"

I have used Ride on in several bikes. Usually when I replaced tires it was done at a dealer, so balanced there and I put the ride on in later. No problems with that system. Had a rear tire for a Spyder replaced at a regular tire dealer and they didn't have any adapters to balance the tire. Installed Ride on and haven't noticed any issues at all. I would recommend ride on used either with or without regular balancing.