IGNORED

Just Checking In

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone:I hope all is well? I occasionally log on to the site, but not nearly as often as I did before my home PC crashed. Not as much fun on my IPhone. I do hang out on the VR Facebook page instead. All is well with Lee and I. I consider this site my extended family. It is good to see new members signing up. I recommend it to every owner I meet. Patrolman46 and I missed traveling to the SE Texas MD this year. I was in Loveland CO yesterday in the cage. I called up Zfrebird4 and checked on him. He has owned Squidley's 86 RSV for several years now. Jack hopes to be riding again soon. We are hoping to take a bike trip and meet Aussie FB friends in Minneapolis in early August. We also hope to meet TDbiker as well as others while we are in MN. We are looking forward to RogerII's MD in Stering CO on May 7th. Anything new with you?

Wassup you Pie Butt 26.2 rider you - good to hear from ya brother.. Sorry to hear about your home computer but glad you have been able to at least maintain your Facebook VR activity. Been having a good time :stirthepot: around here, Freebird did sell his pretty Harley Roadglide so I cant tease anymore but other than that - the place maintains in normal opportunities to harass and be harassed - so normalcy reigns :happy34:

Phoneman, here's a video that might interest you,,, hard catching you when your not working brother but GOT CHA anyway!! :happy34: