IGNORED

Saturday BBQ

videoarizona

Nice ride this weekend on 89 VR.

Went to Hogs in Heat at the Rock Springs Cafe on Saturday night.

No pics as it was to dark to see anything.....so to speak. But the night was nice for riding and the food was good. Pie was excellent.

Lots of bikes and owners enjoying the patio....

Old ad: http://rocksprings.cafe/event/hogs-n-heat/

But to prove I was in the area, Here's a pic of the scoot alongside the yacht in Phoenix at Pat's house...

IMG_20160417_190043_639.jpg

Hanging out around Hogs in Heat sounds like a really good time brother - never did get to make that one but what the hay,, would definitely stop if I ever had the chance cause I really like bikes and got a huge love for good pie too!!

WOW ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WOW WOW WOW - GREAT pic of the MK2 and the ship!!:thumbsup: Really really nice David!!:thumbsup:

:lightbulb:you should make a ship trailer for your scoot, then you could sail around to Muskegon Michigan, moor (is that the right word - moor,, moore,, mour,, - I am not a ship guy - gotta row boat with a lectric motor for fishing and I dont have to moor it) it a couple blocks from our house, I would row out and help you pull the trailer in, unload the bike and go for a Hot Dog :big-grin-emoticon:

Hey @videoarizona! Finally get to see a picture of both of your "Recreation Vehicles"! They look Great!

Wish I was down there with you to go for lunch and a ride. Oh well, weather is nice enough up here on the Tundra to go riding again....so I guess I can't complain.

See ya in July in the "Dry Heat"! Say "Hi" to Pat for me.