IGNORED

Lawn and Garden v-belts, blades CHEAP!! Hope it works!

cowpuc

Just cause I cant spin wrenches yet (just had hand surgery) doesnt mean I can't get ready for when I can.. My garden tractor needed new blades and a belt. Local supply place didnt have the parts. Best price online was Ebay at 38 bucks for the blades, 14 bucks for the belt.. Did a little digging and found this place: http://www.vbelts4less.com/

WOW what awesome prices - Blades were 8.50 each and belt was 8.60 and this was for American Made - top of the line stuff!! Called them and come to find out they are part of a company called "Belarus Tractor" and are located in Milwaukee Wisconsin - thats right - home of the famous Wisconsin White Washer and our good friend @Flyingfool!!

Placed my order and will let you lop eared varmints know how it goes just in case any of you are needing lawn mower stuff!! Got chur back brothers!!

I was looking for the brake cables for my Yamaha Grizzley 600 ATV and called the local shop. They would have to order them at $150.95 for the set. I checked a couple places on line and found then and the springs that goes with them and a set of EBC brake shoes with springs for $125.00 with free shipping.

I know that place. I'll have them pack something special in the box just for you. A very special miniaturized GPS nozzle tracking device to send you a special spring treat. Don't bother trying to find it, it is to small to be seen with the human eye, but works real well.

I have used vbelts4less several times. Never had any problems. Good products, and like they say "4less".

However @Flyinfool never sent me no fancy smancy nozzle tracking device. :snow2: :bawling:

I will be sure and shake the parts off into the box they ship my parts in and save those hidden surprises and all the left over packing, air and the shipping box itself just for you @venturesome - we sure wouldn't want our friends in Bama to miss out on any future snowstorms,,, hope ya get my drift :Laugh:

I will be sure and shake the parts off into the box they ship my parts in and save those hidden surprises and all the left over packing, air and the shipping box itself just for you @venturesome - we sure wouldn't want our friends in Bama to miss out on any future snowstorms,,, hope ya get my drift :Laugh:

How about shipping that stuff to someone down the street from @Flyinfool. It might be interesting to see if he has programmed backfire protection in that GPS device! :snow: