IGNORED

Barons Nasty 4-2-4 Exhaust

djadam

Hello everyone! I hope you Easter was good and that you all enjoyed family, friends and way to much food!!! I was wondering if anyone knew of someone selling the Barons Nasty Boys 4-2-4 exhaust. I did look on the Classified section and I didn't see any. Just thought I would throw this out there. $400 for some new ones is just out of budget right now.

Thanks,

Adam

How do you like the sound of them on the RSV? Most people have said they sound VERY nice, then there have been a couple that say they are high pitched. I would love to get my hands on some. I'm pretty sure they will have a much deeper rumble than the RK pipes I put on.

I have the 4-2-4 on my solo RSTD, loud is okay/fun for round town or a day ride.

I had Road Kings on my RSV, my two up bike. Like them more than stock.

Two different bikes, for me, for two different reasons, so two different sounds.

I don't want to hear loud for a 500 mile ride.

And,,, then there's my GW trike. Sounds like a car,,, a car missing one wheel.

Edited by Mike G in SC

I will have my Nasty Boy pipes for sale once I get them back from the dealer when my conversion is finished. I think Eck is first in line for them at this point.

Not only didi they cost $400+ but then you have to add in FOUR Family Jewles to finish them off at a tune of around $70 each!!!

BTW. love the sound....if they would fit with my Hannigan trike kit, they WOULD be on my trike!!

I had them and sold them to a member. I liked the sound but my passenger felt they were too loud. I had been told they sound like a small block Chevy with glass packs. I have switched to road kings.

I have your pipes and they do sound good. Thanks again. They are not as loud as the pipes I took off. Those were like thunder, you could hear then 1/2 to 3/4 miles away when I get on it.

I like the looks of the Nasty Boys but I think the sound is too high pitch because of the small diameter of the pipes. The larger the diameter the lower the tone. Again, Like Vzudden said, small block Chevy with Glass packs, To me that read's raspy and high pitch. IMHO, the Best Sounding muffler on these bikes are the Vance and Hines Monster Ovals. Not the ones that I run, since they had to be modified, and I think they sound Very Good, but my buddy has them on his Midnight Venture that have not been Modified. and they sound Perfect! Low deep rumble that sounds like a Big Block, and not loud and raspy when you get into it, and not too loud for the back seat passengers.

Here is a quick vid of what my bike sounds like on an acceleration run:

Again, this is simply my opinion and what I like, do what you like and were all ok with that.