IGNORED

Tank bra options?

I've found several tank bibs on eBay. You can actually get one with out the studs and add them yourself. Hopnel I one maker, and I think Venture line put out one out with the two pockets. I can also recommend Nanci at Ace Hi. It might be pricier, but the quality is hard to beat...

Last I heard, Hopnel is no longer available. I know that they were bought out by somebody...don't remember who. After that, I think the Venture items were discontinued.

When they were in biz they made a ton of them and they show up on eBay all the time.... You just have to be patient...it'll show up eventually..

VENTURE HOPNEL

If you don't mind drilling a few small holes in your windshield.. Get the Pockets... Mine doesn't look to bad- I don't think.. I put chrome ornamental nuts on the outside..

I got the Xelement brand pockets for around $30-$40... Available at http://www.leatherup.com

First off great looking bike. I was wondering why you had to drill holes in your windshield for you dash pouch? I have what appears to be the same one and I just slid mine down behind the windshield and then put the outer fairing on and it is very tight and doesn't move a bit. I alsp glued felt on the backside of it so it wouldn't scratch up the inside of the windshield?

The one I got didn't seem to fit well.. I think it was going to be to low.. so I put it through shield... I really bought some LED amber lights to use instead of bolts.. but I think they may be to bright.. thought it would look awesome with 3 leds of amber lighting.