IGNORED

What to do when FlyinFool makes a test run, watch a 10 hour UNREAL Netflix true story

cowpuc

My Son got a us a Roku outfit for Christmas and signed Tip n I up on his Netflix account:sign67:.. The timing for all this was uncanny as it directly coincided with @Flyinfool 's most recent test run of his White Washer (was just reading about his situation over there, sounds like he didnt find the bolts I loosened up on the exhaust manifold of the White Washer when I was over there and the thing filled his yard and neighborhood with,,,, never mind,, getting side tracked here;)) so we had a Netflix marathon while waiting for the ice/snow to melt enough to clean the mess up:sun:..

Found this unbelievable story on 'Flix called "Making a Murderer" that just got released (Dec 18th). Genuine true life story, NO fake "dramatizations" or non of that.. Over in Manitowoc Wisconsin's Steven Avery was wrongfully imprisoned for 18 years, gets out, files a 36 million dollar lawsuit, shortly afterword an employee for Auto Trader named Teresa Halbach looses her life to murder, Steven Avery gets locked up again for the murder only this time he takes down his 16 year old nephew (Brendan Dassey) too. TONS of corruption exposed within the legal system, at the end the District Attorney who was behind the mishandling of the case is turned in for sexual abuse - gets caught and confesses to his crimes, he ends up losing his license for 4 months (google "Ken Kratz" - UNREAL!!), public is now calling for his immediate arrest and - get this - there is a petition being circulated for a Presidential Pardon for the two guys that the DA and his crew prosecuted..

Very very intense documentary, lots and lots of brain work,, would HIGHLY recommend taking a peek if you have time, you WILL be shocked:detective:.. Be warned though, its 10 hours of view time and once ya get started it is VERY difficult to turn it off!!

Lots of stuff can be found by googling and the first hour of the Film is on Youtube and can be found here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34M2zdLc-2U

Ya'll can thank me later for being such a lop eared :witch_brew:in varmint :crackup::crackup::happy34:

I honestly don't think my Rum will last long enough for that.....

I hate those kind of "series" where ya get so hooked on it ya can't stop watching ... Breaking Bad comes to mind ... spent a whole weekend glued to the tube!! hate them, hate them ... (so why do I do it I ask myself LOL)

Now what did I dooo.........:confused24::whistling:

:lightbulb:We should start a Netflix Documentary of our own about you and the White Washer Jeff.. I will come over, interview you, take some pics of your pulse engines and all that cool stuff, explain the story of how you discovered the ability to make snow with the pulse jet motors, little bit of fluff and BINGO - we could both be famous and probably even rich enough to never have to shovel this stuff ever again:big-grin-emoticon:

Hmmmmm,,, could also both end up at the :mugshot: :no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no:,,, :lightbulb: wonder if them jailers make lop eared geezers like us shovel White Wash,,,, could still end up with a happy ending if they dont:thumbsup: :big-grin-emoticon:

Around here they only LET you shovel IF you WANT to. There is no MAKE.

But then due to overcrowding you may be hot bunking with someone you never met before.

:scared:,, good point!! Lets skip the Netflix vid idea and just be happy with torturing these varmints on VR :thumbsup:

Hey Puc,

I'm glad you gave us a preview of that documentary. I saw a story about it yesterday on CBS This Morning. Really interesting looking stuff. Looks like corruption from one end to the other, but the Avery guy seems to be shady enough to throw a wrench in the ole innocence plea too. I think I remember they said the nephew had some learning disabilities. Definitely gonna check this one out. Now, I gotta figure out how to convince my "Type A" personality wife to watch something with me that's 10 hours long. Got any idears?

Hey Puc,

I'm glad you gave us a preview of that documentary. I saw a story about it yesterday on CBS This Morning. Really interesting looking stuff. Looks like corruption from one end to the other, but the Avery guy seems to be shady enough to throw a wrench in the ole innocence plea too. I think I remember they said the nephew had some learning disabilities. Definitely gonna check this one out. Now, I gotta figure out how to convince my "Type A" personality wife to watch something with me that's 10 hours long. Got any idears?

Ropes, cuffs, and a gag........:duck::confused24: