IGNORED

Missed a great deal!

Godlover

I haven't been posting much over the past few years as I haven't had a Royal Star for the past few years but I still hang around some. I wouldn't mind picking up a Royal Star again and found one at Coparts last week that wasn't too bad. My son buys rebuilders from Coparts so I asked him to bid on an 06 Venture yesterday in Lincoln, Ne. He forgot to bid and it went for $875 to someone in Illinois. I hope it was a member from Venture who picked it up. It wasn't hurt that bad. I'll keep looking and who know, you may have to put up with me more often!

I hate missing out on a deal.

But then you know what they say, Good things come to those who wait.

I've heard that before.... but take issue with it. Good deals come from curiosity and looking around corners. I get complaints from friends all the time that they never get the great deals I've come across... as they sit on their duffs waiting for something to magically appear in front of them holding a sign saying 'take me'... So waiting ain't all it's cracked up to be.... Ya gotta move.... :banana:

I've heard that before.... but take issue with it. Good deals come from curiosity and looking around corners. I get complaints from friends all the time that they never get the great deals I've come across... as they sit on their duffs waiting for something to magically appear in front of them holding a sign saying 'take me'... So waiting ain't all it's cracked up to be.... Ya gotta move.... :banana:

So true. I have found some great deals but got them by being the first to get to them. Lost this one because my son who has the membership to bid at the auction got busy. He should have placed a proxy bid! Oh well!